Sign in to follow this  
hepre

Gran Bahia Principe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharish View Post
I am getting married there January 9, 2010 and flights are terribly expensive! Paying close to $1800....but we are flying through air canada vacations. Prices however should drop in a few months....
The wedding coordinator is no longer Gildania, she left! The contact person is Claribel, you can use the same email address
Gildania left!!!
Oh no! I am getting married there November 16 and have been dealing with Gildania for the past 4 months. I sure hope the enxt wedding coordinator knows all the details! This is SO not what I need to hear:)crybaby2.gif

Oh, and we booked in February 2009 for November and flying direct from Toronto with Sunquest vacations is $1550 each for the bavaro junior suites. (Not club Diamond). The club diamond worked out to be about $30 extra per day.

You should get in contact with them. My wedding planner is planning a wedding there in June and the hotel wedding coordinator couldn't find the details....

I'm pretty sure it is sorted out now, but you should send an email just to verify!

I was there in april i posted a review with hol pics and wedding set ups.dont worry at all about the coordinators there are lots of wedding staff around youll all be fine.x

Hello,

My TA quoted 1710$ (tax included) from T.O. for last week of april 2010, and for the Bahia principe Club Gold its 1790$. Hope this helps!

Just curious...heard any great first hand reviews about Bahia Principe??

Hi Nyssa

Just to start off your pictures are so beautiful, you looked stunning. Thank You so much for your in depth review as well, it we be very helpful to all Gran bahia Principe brides to come. Just a quick question about your photos, you said that they cost $1500us, was that on top of the 1350 for the wedding? And if so did the wedding pkg come with pictures? I am just in the beginning stages of planning our wedding for January 2010, and I am having trouble picking between the gran bahia principe, and the riu santa fe in los cobos. They are both beautiful resorts and the reviews on both seem to be great. I am just narrowing it down to what each resort has to offer in terms of the actual wedding pkg.

Anyone know the difference between the Love and Luxe wedding cakes offered at the Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana. It is included in our wedding package and was told the texture was different, lol. Any additional info would be great!

between the Love and Luxe wedding cakes I ts only the difference the size and decuration !!I had a lot of weddings in the Gran Bahia Principe !This is just about the sizes ,that has nothing to do with luxury smile !! The Gran Bahia Principe is a beautiful hotel and you have many beautiful places for your wedding!!All the best for you .

Click the image to open in full size.

$1500 on top of the $1350 wedding cost

you get 5 pictures with the wedding package but i told them i didn't need them cuz i had my own photographer