Private Wedding Resort... just for you in the Dominican!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MomentsThatMatter

• Vendor
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:47 PM

This is Lincoln and Lori from Moments that Matter Photography here in Mexico. Due to the recent news about the Swine Flu, some of our Mexican brides are canceling or moving their destination weddings to a different location. For those entertaining the Dominican as a possibility. I would like to extend this invitation for your consideration. My parents (Les & Lynda Lehmann) have been living and operating a small resort in Cabarete for the past few years. They are offering their small and private resort as an alternative to anybody wishing to hold their wedding there!

For the price (and quite possible less money!) of their group of rooms in Mexico they are offering a private resort in Cabarete. Cabarete, is on the north shore of the Dominican Republic, 20km east of the Puerto Plata international airport(airport code POP).

A popular wedding destination, honeymooners come for the wonderful Caribbean weather and ambiance. So do families, couples, and singles of all ages, looking the sun, sand, + surf of a perfect beach vacation.

What you would get?
    A private resort TOTALLY to themselves!!!
    Perfect size for a private party of 12 - 24, and can entertain a fantastic wedding in elegant style.
    You can still have your fabulous destination wedding, and possibly even save a few bucks. Just a few ideas that you can have are:
    Open-air "restaurant" space for an elegant ceremony + reception hall - we're all set up for it.
    Arrange the ceremony on the beach, it's a mere 100 meters from our front door.
    Floating candles in the pool for a moonlight swim
    Surrounded only by YOUR family and friends enjoying the sun together

They already have their first wedding party arriving Fri May 8. A 29-yr old Italian kiteboarder is getting Married! Bringing his family for their wedding, and booked condos.

The website:

The contact:
    Les & Lynda Lehmann

We wish everybody the best of luck with their plans. Feel free to contact Les & Lynda for any questions you may have.

Lincoln & Lori
    Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
    Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
    Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
    Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/

#2 jerzshortstuff

• 303 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:55 AM

as much as i love the people traveling with me, i don't think id wanna be surrounded by ONLY them lol... good idea tho for people that want the seclusion!

#3 lesandlynda

• 199 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by jerzshortstuff
        as much as i love the people traveling with me, i don't think id wanna be surrounded by ONLY them lol... good idea tho for people that want the seclusion!
        good idea, jerzshortstuff! could put all your people up here, n find you a huge resort with tons of varied guests, to blend into.......or vice versa
        your wish is our command....lesandlynda
        Our Dominican Republic - beach resort living in Caribbean paradise

#4 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for sharing. My FI and I are still planning on Mexico but good to know other options....

#5 BachataBride

• Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

Wow...sounds like a great option!!
            I'm sure many brides are going to jump at that chance!!!

#6 JodJ

• 88 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:11 AM

Lincoln & Lori- Too bad you two weren't planning on photographing down there. We would definatly hire you- unfortunately we had to cancel. So disappointing!

We are looking to share a photographer during the week of June 6th to June 12th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#7 lesandlynda

• 199 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:02 AM

Hi Jodj - so sorry to hear you had to cancel your plans. Sounds really stressful. How are you doing with "re-planning" now?
                If there are any questions we can help with, just let us know.......hasta luego, n all the best!

#8 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:26 AM

Les and Lynda! OMG I just spent a ton of time scoping out your website! You are livin`the dream!!!!!

Your resort looks absolutely fantastic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users