Photo

Lovers Beach

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bride7474

bride7474
  • 582 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:15 AM

Has anyone been to lovers beach? We used to go there all the time when I was younger!

#2 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:35 PM

I've passed by it duirng a snorkel trip but honestly the water felt really rough and it freaked me out. I'm not a fan of the ocean. I just like to look at it.

#3 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

It is pretty cool. We always try to take the water taxi out there at least one time when we are in Cabo.

#4 bride7474

bride7474
        • 582 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:23 PM

Yeah, we used to take the water taxi there all the time when I was younger too! I absolutely love going there, it's usually quite secluded!

#5 ashleybride2b

ashleybride2b
          • 21 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:59 PM

I was actually just there about one week ago and its beautiful. One side called divorce beach has big waves but lover’s beach right where the water taxi park the waves are much calmer and you can swim there. Its a great spot just to walk around and take pictures. Go early in the day before the crowds of people start coming. You could even pick up your own snorkel gear from the discount store and do your own snorkelling there. Hope this posting helps.

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:12 AM

I went there, with my hubby and some friends after our wedding. It was so much fun... Well other then the boat ride there. :-) I will go back for sure.

#7 BBW

BBW
              • 54 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

We've been to Lover's beach. It's a gorgeous strip of land right in the middle of Land's End.
                You have to take a Water taxi, although, my ex-boyfriend-now-hubby (just got married on Apr 30th), took me there by walking and let me tell you, even though I like climbing and walking, I dont recommend it...

You have to know how to get there and when to run, since you have to clear the strong currents from the Pacific Ocean like 3 or 4 times.

#8 bride7474

bride7474
                • 582 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MegaShay
                  My photographer does TTD shoots at lover's beach ... the samples he sent me were gorgeous.
                  Which photographer are you using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users