Photo

TV Show "Say Yes To The Dress Wedding Dress"

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 lovepea

lovepea
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

How fun that you are getting to go to that sale!  I love this show and I've seen when they've shown the lines for the sample sales!  You are crazy!!!  Good luck and may you find the dress of your dreams for pennies!

#42 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
    • 221 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Sample sales are by appt (which i have...thank God!) but "blow out sales" are super low prices and can get very ugly! LOL

Originally Posted by lovepea 

How fun that you are getting to go to that sale!  I love this show and I've seen when they've shown the lines for the sample sales!  You are crazy!!!  Good luck and may you find the dress of your dreams for pennies!

#43 pinkygirl124

pinkygirl124
      • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

I have watched this series's 2 or 3 episodes, all were really amazing, and now I am going to Watch Young Adult Online, I have heard that this movie is having a perfect story line, Hope this will be best.

#44 lavenderlux

lavenderlux
        • 153 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:50 PM

Are blow out sales the ones where brides are standing in line for miles outside? lol

#45 venus909

venus909
          • 328 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

I don't know if I would be able to survive a blow out sale.  I did a Filene's running of the brides and walked out about as fast as I walked in...lol

#46 june92012

june92012
            • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:49 AM

I love this show. They have it on net flix

#47 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
              • 156 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

I so love that show. I even thought about trying to get on it, but then I realized with the prices of those dresses I can pay for my entire wedding

#48 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
                • 243 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

I so love that show. I even thought about trying to get on it, but then I realized with the prices of those dresses I can pay for my entire wedding

don't be fooled I bought my dress there for under 1400! They have every dress imaginable it's a beautiful place!

#49 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
                  • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

don't be fooled I bought my dress there for under 1400! They have every dress imaginable it's a beautiful place!

That is good to know. The show makes it look like all they have are designer over priced dresses...I just may check them out after all. THANKS

#50 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
                    • 243 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

It's like a toy store for us women it's beautiful and was so much fun! First dress I tried on and that was it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users