TV Show "Say Yes To The Dress Wedding Dress"

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:41 AM

I knew I wasnt the only one. Guess what? My FI loves it to. Tee hee. Its our Friday night ritual :)

#12 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:00 AM

I love watching the show too!

#13 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:18 AM

I love it too! I don't think I'd pick that dress, simply because of the black ....but I do love it too!!! I love all the drama on that show!

#14 EDRBride2009

• 278 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:34 AM

I love the show! And I'm so glad that I have a PVR now cuz given the choice betweening going out on a Friday night or staying home to watch "Say Yes to the Dress", sometimes, it was a tough call!

#15 JCrosby

• 138 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:51 AM

Last night FI said 'I can't wait until you don't watch this show anymore'. He thinks I'll stop watching after our big day, as if.

#16 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:23 PM

Probably my FAV wedding show! I kind of would like to make a trip there just to see what Randy would pick out for me, LOL! He always picks good ones

#17 beach2009

• 299 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:11 PM

I am a fan of the show too, even get my FH to watch with me. My girls wanted to head down to Kleinfelds with me to try on dresses. I had to say no, with those gowns priced in the thousands.... definitely not in my budget. I'd rather extend my honeymoon than spend thousands on a dress for a few hrs :)

#18 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:53 PM

I love the show too! Watch it every week! I too would rather spend my money elsewhere, but man, some of those dresses are amazing!

#19 soccergurl3

• 232 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:11 PM

I just watched this show for the first time on Friday night with my FI and I have to say I am addicted!!! I kept asking if he liked this dress and that dress and he would always reply "that one is too poofy, or frilly, or don't like the mermaid style" and so on. And then out of the blue he said "I love that dress" and guess what? It looks exactly like the one I am wearing!!!! I am so excited that I know he will love it now!!!Thanks Say Yes to The Dress!!!

#20 Sammygurlj

• 165 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

I love love love the show!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users