Photo

TV Show "Say Yes To The Dress Wedding Dress"

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:03 PM

Is anyone else addicted to this show like me?

I just saw this girl find this dress with black lace. Its mermaid which so doesnt look good on me, (and I already found my dream dress!), but seriously I LOVE this dress!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 nicole.gia

nicole.gia
    • 318 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

I am totally addicted to the show too! I tivo it so I don't miss an episode. That dress is very glam! I am like you - I don't look good in mermaid cuts.

#3 meli122

meli122
      • 269 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:19 PM

I LOVE this show! I did see that dress but I love almost every dress on that show!!! I watch it every Friday night on my DVR.

#4 estella1007

estella1007
        • 475 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:44 PM

I LOVEEEEEE that show! How crazy is this...I had a nightmare about a dress that I saw on one of the episodes. I was at my wedding, getting married, and was wearing this $28,000 gaudy Staten Island bride's dress. It was awful. I'm such a dork.

#5 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:52 AM

HOLY CRAP.... I am watching it right now!!! I am totally obessed with this show.

#6 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:10 AM

I LOVE it too! Its funny cause some of the dresses i look at and think WHAT?! and then they put it on and its perfect! The girl w/ the dress w/ black lace looked GREAT on her!

#7 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 03:16 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                I LOVE it too! Its funny cause some of the dresses i look at and think WHAT?! and then they put it on and its perfect! The girl w/ the dress w/ black lace looked GREAT on her!
                omg that dress with the black lace was hottttttt ... wish i had the bod (and the cash!) for a dress like that! so chic, and it suited her perfectly ... but $3300 would almost pay for mine & tom's entire 7-night trip to our wedding resort, lol.

#8 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 03:19 AM

actually i just watched "bride wars" and the dress that was supposed to be her mom's wedding dress was gorgeous too. i always love the mermaid or trumpet style dresses, but unfortunately there was a never a time in my life when either would have looked good on me!

#9 islandbride317

islandbride317
                  • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:51 AM

Yes, Ladies! I am also a weekly/DVR fan of "Say Yes To The Dress"...I LOVE IT!!! I probably love it more than I should...but what woman doesn't love beautiful wedding gowns? My FI is concerned that I will still be obsessed with wedding dresses after we get married, and he's probably right (although I'll never tell him so!)

SHE found HER perfect dress, albeit in front of a national audience! We are so lucky we got to take a look!

#10 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
                    • 450 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:40 AM

omg that show is amazing! Since the engagement I have fallen in love with wedding dresses. I found my dress after searching a few stores, but I kiiinda still want to go try some more on because I just love the way they look and feel! lol (it's terrible, I know) I think if I was unable to do my current job, I would work at a bridal store

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users