Photo

Loretta's Getting Married at EXCELLENCE!!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 MorganShae

MorganShae
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

thanks for posting the resort pictures... can't wait to see the wedding ones!!

#32 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:49 PM

Congratulations Loreta! I'm not sure how I missed this thread...I am sooo behind since my wedding!

Anyway, I can't wait to see your pics from Sol- I'm sure they will be unbelievable! Your resort pics are awesome- Excellence looks like a beautiful place!

#33 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

The resort pics are great, I can't wait to see the wedding pics!

#34 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

Can't wat for the wedding pics, you, I am sure, made a beautiful bride.

Kelly~

#35 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

I also don't know how I missed this thread....CONGRATS!!!! your pics are so beautiful who ever was taking them should be a photographer I am dying to see your wedding pics I'm sure you were absolutely a beautiful bride

#36 loretuke

loretuke
            • 131 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:02 AM

Awww...I can't wait to see my wedding pictures too! I think they should be ready in a week or so now.

Edyta - you are too funny - the pics were taken by my husband and he is a photographer...lol He took them from his "point and shoot" little camera. Unfortunately, he didn't bring his pro camera on a trip, he didn't want to do any work whatsoever on his wedding day.

#37 Darlsay

Darlsay
              • 46 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:56 PM

That's funny!! You really could tell they were taken by a professional! How fun it must have been having him take the shots of you with all the friends and family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users