Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Loretta's Getting Married at EXCELLENCE!!

Congratulations Loreta! I'm not sure how I missed this thread...I am sooo behind since my wedding!

Anyway, I can't wait to see your pics from Sol- I'm sure they will be unbelievable! Your resort pics are awesome- Excellence looks like a beautiful place!

I also don't know how I missed this thread....CONGRATS!!!! your pics are so beautiful who ever was taking them should be a photographer cheesy.gif I am dying to see your wedding pics I'm sure you were absolutely a beautiful bride

Awww...I can't wait to see my wedding pictures too! I think they should be ready in a week or so now.

Edyta - you are too funny - the pics were taken by my husband and he is a photographer...lol He took them from his "point and shoot" little camera. Unfortunately, he didn't bring his pro camera on a trip, he didn't want to do any work whatsoever on his wedding day.

That's funny!! You really could tell they were taken by a professional! How fun it must have been having him take the shots of you with all the friends and family.