20 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:50 PM

I have been meaning to post this for months but the swine flu issue has finally motivated me.

My sister is getting married at the Four Seasons The Biltmore Santa Barbara this fall.

Mariposa Garden:

Click the image to open in full size.

North patio:

Escala Garden:

I'll post more info as i get it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:56 PM

Aaaaahhhhh! I love seeing my neck of the woods on the forum! The Biltmore is the premiere wedding location in Santa Barbara. Great choice your sister made!

Tammy ~ I'd love to take you, your hubby and your little one out to dinner while you're in town if you can spare the time. It would be a great chance to thank you in person for allowing me to be a part of the forum. Feel free to call or email. I'm serious!!!!!

Also, here is a slideshow of a wedding I shot at the Biltmore. Its in the Mariposa garden...

ellen and cameron's wedding by nathaniel thompson photography

#3 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

wow its like you read my mind - we are considering switching our wedding that was canceled in Mexico b/c of swine flu to Santa Barbara

Thanks so much for posting

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:22 PM

Gorgeous!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:39 PM

Amazing location for a wedding!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by nathanielthompsonphoto
          Aaaaahhhhh! I love seeing my neck of the woods on the forum! The Biltmore is the premiere wedding location in Santa Barbara. Great choice your sister made!

Tammy ~ I'd love to take you, your hubby and your little one out to dinner while you're in town if you can spare the time. It would be a great chance to thank you in person for allowing me to be a part of the forum. Feel free to call or email. I'm serious!!!!!

Also, here is a slideshow of a wedding I shot at the Biltmore. Its in the Mariposa garden...

ellen and cameron's wedding by nathaniel thompson photography
          Hi Nathaniel,

thanks for the slideshow...i'll forward it to my sister. i actually recommended you to them but they went with a friend.

i would def. love to meet but first need to see what my duties as a matron of honor entails...also by then i will have 2 little ones...i am due in july....maybe coffee or brekfast.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

Beautiful place! (and pics by Nathanial!!)

#8 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
            • 1,213 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:58 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tammy Host
              Hi Nathaniel,

thanks for the slideshow...i'll forward it to my sister. i actually recommended you to them but they went with a friend.

i would def. love to meet but first need to see what my duties as a matron of honor entails...also by then i will have 2 little ones...i am due in july....maybe coffee or brekfast.
              Congrats on the new babe on the way! Yeah, I imagine it would be a whirlwind of a weekend for you. And believe me I know kids = chaos (at least mine do). But I'd love to do coffee or breakfast or whatever works for you.

And thank you so much for passing my name along - that means everything to me.

#9 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:03 AM

I stayed there a couple of years ago, it was great! Loved the room, grounds and pool! Great location for a wedding.

#10 purrfected

purrfected
                • 396 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:28 AM

I graduated from UC Santa Barbara (ok it has been a few yrs ago) and I have been to many beautiful receptions and events there. I have always found the service to be impeccable. What a beautiful place for a wedding! And yes, they still have the best Sunday brunch in SB!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users