Sign in to follow this  
becks

Friday Fun! Movie Quote Game

I forgot a quote, lol

Q: You, flock of seagulls, you know why we're here? Why don't you tell my man Vincent where you got the shit hid at?

Since there are 3 quotes, here are the answers:

Clueless

Office Space

Wedding Singer

Q: Awesome, wow! Like totally freak me out. I mean right on! The Torros sure are #1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
I forgot a quote, lol

Q: You, flock of seagulls, you know why we're here? Why don't you tell my man Vincent where you got the shit hid at?
I may not have this one right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy! View Post
Since there are 3 quotes, here are the answers:

Clueless
Office Space
Wedding Singer

Q: Awesome, wow! Like totally freak me out. I mean right on! The Torros sure are #1!
Bring It On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitts78 View Post
Pulp Ficition

That’s not a knife… THAT’S a knife.
Crocodile Dundee!

Q: But my lips hurt REAL bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaShay View Post
Bring it On

Q: I would just like to say that physical education in this school is a disgrace. I mean, standing in line for forty minutes is hardly aerobically effective. I doubt I've worked off the calories in a stick of Carefree gum.
Clueless!

Next quote:
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Clueless!

Next quote:
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Princess Bride, I love love love that movie.

Q: "Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I would like both my son's to walk me down the aisle and my dad. please give me any ideas to include all 3 of them. I'm open to any ideas please
    • Hello, I am getting married after 2 months. I and my fiancee were searching for a beautiful spot for our pre-wedding photoshoot. And finally, we have selected Algonquin Park. We have decided to do some adventurous activities there. In the video, we would like to show our moments of trying adventures together. Especially, hiking and canoeing. It would be really fun. We have found a suitable trail for hiking in Algonquin Park. Had anyone tried hiking there? What would be the estimated amount for it? Please do share it here. Thanks!
    • Anybody getting married at the fives beach hotel in playa del carmen in 2020? I'd like to connect with others as we are experiencing some issues and misinformation with the karisma transition. Hoping we can all help each other!
    • Pronovias Pria Wedding Dress. Sweetheart neckline with beautiful soft lace detailing throughout. Low lace back with button detailing. This dress falls beautifully on your silhouette and is so comfortable to wear. Bought a size 16 for my big hips, but tailored it to fit more like a 12-14 (in street clothes I'm a size 10). If you're looking for a destination wedding dress that won't make you sweat all night, this one is for you! I absolutely loved this dress and will miss never wearing it again.  Alterations: Ribbon empire bow on belt at waist was removed and replaced with a sparkly applique. Train was removed. More pictures are available. Paid $1400 Cdn, asking for $500 - it's in good shape (looks like new with no markings!) and has already been professionally cleaned. 
    • My daughter is getting married in Punta Cana on May 23rd, 2020. The hotel is charging a fortune for centerpieces that I can make it easily. I need a contact of wholesale florist please. To buy directly. If anyone could help I appreciate
  • Topics