Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 TCWed10

• 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:35 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm in destination wedding planning hell - trying to figure out where to have my wedding. My first choice was Turks and Caicos, but now my FI is afraid it will be too expensive for our friends, so I was wondering if anyone has visited the Ritz Carlton in Grand Cayman? It's our second choice.

Any insights would be great!

#2 *Jen* OPPRN

*Jen* OPPRN
    • 56 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:12 AM

I just looked at it on tripadvisor.com and it looks gorgeous!!! I would have thought more expensive the Turks and Caicos tho :S - great choice if this is the one!

January 31st, 2011Marrying the Love of My Lifehttp://i83.photobuck....m/meandbob.jpg

#3 ask9999

• 82 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

It is a beautiful resort. I looked into it. If I did it correctly, I have attached the pdf the resort sent me regarding wedding proposals

Attached Files

#4 ldcampbljd

• 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

I am getting married there in November..November 14, 2009. THe wedding will be held in the garden, a cocktail reception on the lawn and then the reception will be in one of the ballrooms. We expect about 60-70 people.

Email me and I will be happy to share the information I have found.

#5 kurlyks

• 176 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:46 PM

I'm not a Cayman bride, but I stayed there a while ago for a week and it's amazing!! It's a short distance to all the shopping in George Town and the beach is beautiful. Their service is also some of the best I've ever had...we heard about some really fun bars from the hotel staff and got to party with the locals while we were there. It was one of the best trips I've ever been on, so I highly recommend it. Let me know if you have any questions!
            May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

#6 Diana&Jose

• 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:15 PM

I am considering a NYE wedding at the Ritz. Recommendations on where to hold the ceremony and reception? Prefer outdoors but not directly on beach.

Recommendations on flower providers on the island?

Were you satisfied in the end with the overall wedding package and service provided by the Ritz?

Lisa - how did things go for you with the ceremony in the garden and the cocktail reception on the lawn? We're thinking of having the entire reception outdoors if possible. Looking back, did you prefer the ballroom or the lawn for the dinner reception?

#7 PandaNYC

• 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:28 AM

I came very close to booking the Ritz Grand Cayman. Their wedding rep Jaime Moench is amazing- she is so professional and helpful and they really seem to have a top-notch operation. We ended up going with another island because RGC didn't have dates available within our price range for the group room rates, but it really was a tough choice because the resort is beautiful and more importantly they run a tight ship and seem like they would pull off a flawless wedding. Just the impression I got. The service at this resort is incomparable in the Caribbean, without a doubt. Good luck!

#8 Jackson2121

• 14 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

The Ritz there is gorgeous!!! We are getting married at the Marriott which is right next to the Ritz. Check out Cayman Airlines - they fly direct into Grand Cayman and flights are a lot cheaper! It is a large plane and a great trip! Good luck!

#9 Parfait

• Banned
                  • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:11 AM

If you need help with your wedding in Cayman, i am a wedding planner based in Grand Cayman. I know the in's and out's!

You can contact me on planner@parfaitcayman.com

Our website is www.parfaitcayman.com

#10 mhartnett337

• 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

i am booked at the ritz grand cayman for april does how many people are you having? I really have no clue how much this is going to end up costing or working im only having 25 - 30 guests and dont understand if i should even have a reception or just the dinner  reception  7-11 anyone someone have any ideas or how ur doing it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users