Photo

Cake for Montego Bay Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 semisweet

semisweet
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

For me it's just the options they have: vanilla, chocolate, or Jamaican fruit cake. Chocolate and vanilla are pretty boring, and I'm a bit wary of the fruit cake since I won't be able to make a site visit and try it before I decide. I haven't really been able to find any reviews of their wedding cakes online, so I'm thinking I'd rather go with a place that I know more about.

Of course, at this point my wedding is about six weeks away (eek!) so I'll probably just go with the Secrets options. I'll let you know how it turns out!

#12 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by semisweet 

For me it's just the options they have: vanilla, chocolate, or Jamaican fruit cake. Chocolate and vanilla are pretty boring, and I'm a bit wary of the fruit cake since I won't be able to make a site visit and try it before I decide. I haven't really been able to find any reviews of their wedding cakes online, so I'm thinking I'd rather go with a place that I know more about.

Of course, at this point my wedding is about six weeks away (eek!) so I'll probably just go with the Secrets options. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Oh boy! Good luck either way, and definitely let us know how it goes! Congrats and have an amazing wedding!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users