Sign in to follow this  
SunnyCatV

Cake for Montego Bay Wedding!

Hello brides I am getting married in the Riu Negril and I was looking for a cake person to I will contact her to see if she can deliver all the way in Negril wish me luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanJan84 View Post
Hello brides I am getting married in the Riu Negril and I was looking for a cake person to I will contact her to see if she can deliver all the way in Negril wish me luck.
I know that her bakery is located in Kingston and she will deliver, but the delivery charge can be very expensive. She explained to me that since the roads are less than perfect, crossing the island can be a long drawn out trip that sometimes consumes and entire day. I have family on the island so we eliminated that cost by having someone pick the cake up and bring it to the resort.

BUT, her cakes are amazing and well worth the hassle! Most of the other vendors dont have websites, pics, or any reviews that I could use to make a decision.

Hi there!

I'm also looking for a cake for a Montego Bay wedding.  I'm at Secrets and I don't like their in-house options.  Could you link me some websites of reputable Jamaican cake artists? 

Thanks!

Uh oh. I'm at Secrets too. I hadn't thought about bringing in my own cake but now I'm considering it. What does everyone not like about the Secrets options? Is it just the flavors we have to choose from, or has anyone tasted it and not liked the actual taste?