Photo

Make-up Artist/Hairstylist in Montego Bay?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SunnyCatV

SunnyCatV
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:16 AM

Hi Everyone,

Looking for a make-up artist and hairstylist located in Montego Bay for my sister's wedding in July!

Help please?

Thanks a mil!

#2 montegobay09

montegobay09
    • 832 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

I don't know of any by name but I do know that there's one here on BDW..Maybe she'll see this now that it's back to the top of the viewing list?!! Good luck!

#3 blushedpink

blushedpink
      • 24 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:29 AM

Hi, theres a thread already up about makeup artists. I recommend 1 her name is Tamara, she did makeup for a friends wedding and the results were really good. Her # is 1876- 342-3998. I dont think she did her hair though.Hope this helps

#4 amee

amee
        • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:29 PM

Herga at the Fern Tree Spa - at Half Moon Resort - I didn't meet her or know of her until I had my trial a few days before the ceremony - but she was great! She did both my hair and make-up. I wanted a 'natural' look and she absolutely came through.

#5 amee

amee
          • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:32 PM

One more thing - i thought Fern Tree Spa's rates were reasonable (they - and they gave us a discount as well - just ask, probably depends on how large of a party you are and how busy they and the resort are..

http://www.halfmoon....ee-spa-menu.pdf

#6 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by blushedpink
              Hi, theres a thread already up about makeup artists. I recommend 1 her name is Tamara, she did makeup for a friends wedding and the results were really good. Her # is 1876- 342-3998. I dont think she did her hair though.Hope this helps
              I'm using her on my wedding day she charges $100 for bride $30-45 for Bridesmaid and MOB is free which I think is a good price she travels from Kingston.

#7 Elizabeth Wang

Elizabeth Wang
              • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hi there, is that the rate for hair and makeup? or just make up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users