Sign in to follow this  
Bing & Win Win

Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone out there has the wedding package info for this resort. I've sent 5 emails requesting it and my travel agent has sent 2.

I'm about to lose my mind. I need the wedding info before I can book my trip...and the rate I was quoted is only good until Tuesday. I know they are probably busy with weddings right now, but it would only take them a minute to email the info. Should I take this as a bad sign??!! So frustrating.

We are doing the Renewal of Vows ceremony - so if anyone has the info on this...I'd be forever greatful if you sent it to me!!

Thanks!

Hi there!

I am getting married at this resort November 2009. I have been dealing with the wedding coordinator Gildania and her assistant Leslie.

Here is their contact information:

Gildania Pilarte

weddings coordinator Hotel Gran Bahía Príncipe-Punta Cana

Email:weddingscoordinatorbppuj@bahia-principe.com

Tel: 809 552 1444 ·Ext:13013 Fax: 809 468 4780

Carretera Arena Gorda Macao

Bavaro Higuey · Provincia La Altagracias Rep. Dom.

I know they do the renewal of vows option and I think it's around $600US. The standard wedding apckage that covers 10 people is $1500US.

I think their package prices are pretty standard.

Thanks for the information!!! I've officially booked the trip. We have 16 confirmed guests! So excited! However I still can't seem to get a response from the wedding coordinator about booking the wedding. She emailed me some information and seems to be ignoring me....maybe she's just really busy?? Anyone else having these problems?

Hey NatashaKC thanks for passing on the review to me! It was very informative!

You'll have to send me your review when you get back from your wedding - I'd love to hear your thoughts as well!

No problem:)

I also have a hard time getting a reply from the co-ordinator at GBP. I heard Gildania is no longer there but I was in contact with her replacement. I recently submitted my completed wedding questionnaire but haven't heard anything back yet. t drives me a little crazy when I don't get ANY response to my questions:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashakc View Post
No problem:)
I also have a hard time getting a reply from the co-ordinator at GBP. I heard Gildania is no longer there but I was in contact with her replacement. I recently submitted my completed wedding questionnaire but haven't heard anything back yet. t drives me a little crazy when I don't get ANY response to my questions:)
That sucks that everyone is having such a hard time with them. I've been talking to Cynthia and usually get a reply the next day. Sometimes even within a few mins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalandTyler View Post
That sucks that everyone is having such a hard time with them. I've been talking to Cynthia and usually get a reply the next day. Sometimes even within a few mins.

Okay - I am no longer having problems (knock on wood). Cinthya started replying to all of my emails and answering all of my questions. I love her. She's so patient, and REALLY helpful!! I'm starting to get very excited!

I am also having amazing luck with Cinthya now. Every e-mail I send, she gets right back to me! This is hard to get used to:)

Plus, I am so excited that the wedding packages have changed from last year. They are way better! My Sunshine package that used to be $1500 USD for 10 people and $85 USD for each additional is now $1350 USD for 24 people and $35 USD for additional.