Site Visits

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 SarO35

SarO35
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:43 AM

Hi Ladies!

FI and I are really interested in getting married at Dreams Cabo around October/November 2010. We are also planning on a site visit soon so we can lock in all the details. For your site visit, is it a good idea to go around the time of year you are planning on getting married to get a feel for the weather and everything, or does it not make a difference? Thanks!

Sara

#2 marise

marise
    • 179 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:31 PM

Hi Sara! Congratulations! It really doesn't make a difference when you go, unless you really really want to get a feel for the weather and how crowded the resort is going to be that time of year. My wedding is in October but I just did a site visit in March. Happy Planning!!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

sara,

the weather is pretty mild in cabo and october/nov. is really great weather...i think it is sort of similiar to april/may weather...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:57 PM

I would go during the time you think you will marry just so you can have more exact ideas.

#5 salomeh

salomeh
        • 104 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:33 AM

Congrats!
          We did our site visit in November and the weather was AWESOME!

#6 bride7474

bride7474
          • 582 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:42 AM

I've been to Cabo many times in October/November and the weather has always been amazing!

#7 SarO35

SarO35
            • 16 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

i'm not sure if there is a thread somewhere with the answer to this but is there a list of excursions for Dreams? Thanks ladies for your help :)

#8 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by salomeh
                Congrats!
                We did our site visit in November and the weather was AWESOME!
                Sorry to hijack, but I wanted to say Hi Salomeh! We are twin brides almost! I hope I get to see you when I'm at Dreams.

#9 salomeh

salomeh
                • 104 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                  Sorry to hijack, but I wanted to say Hi Salomeh! We are twin brides almost! I hope I get to see you when I'm at Dreams.
                  Hi!
                  I am getting to Dreams on May 12th and leaving May 18th. When are you getting there? Has the swine flu affected your wedding at all? Can't wait to meet you.

#10 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by salomeh
                    Hi!
                    I am getting to Dreams on May 12th and leaving May 18th. When are you getting there? Has the swine flu affected your wedding at all? Can't wait to meet you.

Hi Again!

I'm getting to Cabo on the 15th and leaving the 22nd. All my guests are still on board. I'm so lucky that everyone is supportive. I will definitely look for you! Good luck with the rest of your planning and packing!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users