Sign in to follow this  
BlissfulMsMiranda

Totally random: Welcoming a new baby donkey to the family...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda View Post
Ooh ooh I want to know now!!! What name did you have?? Maybe I'll secretly call him that when my parents aren't around! Hehehe
Well keeping with the whole Cuba and spanish theme, El Amor, it's spanish for love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattie View Post
Well keeping with the whole Cuba and spanish theme, El Amor, it's spanish for love!
Awww that's too cute ... I'm totally calling him that on the down-low ... hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmitchell View Post
Lol, Hamish! I LOVE him! How did his mommy carry him for 14 months, He is BIG! Do you have any pics of her prego?
Here are a few pics ... this was when they first got her, before she started to show too much (with me!) last September - and those are my parent's horses in the background (Ben and Oscar):
Click the image to open in full size.

And these two were taken about 2 weeks ago I guess ... so at the end of her pregnancy (that little white one is her daughter, Bindi ... and Mum's name is Arabella):

OMG that is seriously the cutest little guy ever! I love the name Hamish too!!! He's so cute and fluffy. Thanks for showing that video too. I'm so showing DH later tonight