anyone getting married on a private vacation property?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Mrs.Bourcier2b

• 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

Hi Jamsjams,

This place you mentioned Hawaii Kai, Hawaii rentals it looks great but what is the extra fee for having your wedding there ? Can you have a beach ceremony and have your reception there as well ?

#12 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:52 PM

All these venues sound very beautiful ladies. Good luck!
      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#13 Mrs.Bourcier2b

• 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

Here's photographer that I found which I really love Terra Photography: fine art Hawaii destination wedding & lifestyle portraits. Landscape, travel, & nature stock photos of Hawaii and is very well priced .

#14 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:02 PM

it definitely looks like renting a villa or a bungalow is cheaper than booking a resort. When we began to organize our wedding, we thought of hawaii, but most of the family members and guests were not willing to make a 11 hour flight trip to the island. We had to reconsider. But when we began searching it was definitely a top choice and the house rentals were definitely the cheapest option.

#15 babyzjadez

• 8 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:34 AM

I thought Hawaii was going to be too much too but renting a beach house/villa looks like it's giving me some hope. If we split cost with famy n friends for the house it won't be too bad.

#16 whit

• 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

Hi Jamsjams,

Did you have any luck finding a private estate for your wedding/reception? Did you end up checking out the Hawaii Kai property? Any reviews/recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks so much.

#17 happyhawnbride

• 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

Loulu is a nice place but service is flaky. Gave us lots of problems.

#18 joyrena1

• 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:08 PM

Can anyone give me some suggestions on caterers.  I am getting married in Laie, HI on November 8, 2011.  I was looking in Keneke's Catering. 

#19 joyrena1

• 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

Can you give me any information on Keneke's Catering.  I am thinking about using them.  Any information is greatly appreciated. 

#20 sparklegirl

• 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:29 PM

I found an awesome private vacation property that allows wedding ceremonies. I will be marrying here this year. It's more affordable than many other homes i've inquired about and the owner is super nice. http://www.vrbo.com/300595 It's on the east side of oahu near Kaneohe. I'm trying to decide still between taking our guests (30-40) to a luau as a reception or hosting one at the house. Thanks to the comments on this forum I now have some catering options to look into. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users