Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Anyone know this song from a commercial- bah bah bah bah

that's not it, but it made me think of using her song "the way I am." It has that same feel to it as a country time commercial.

I just need to read the lyrics & make sure it's not a dirty song in disguise like "afternoon delight." This is for a kid afterall.

thanks everyone for playing along :)

I like all these songs. they have the same vibe but I haven't found the one. but, it doesnt need ot be this same song.

opice, his song "the lucky ones" sounds like it has potential to be what morgan has in her head ... not sure if it's in a commercial or not, but it's cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I just need to read the lyrics & make sure it's not a dirty song in disguise like "afternoon delight." This is for a kid afterall.
haha my coworker said that was her most favorite song when she was a kid, and her mom had actually bought her a SHIRT that said "afternoon delight" on it LMFAO ... could you imagine?!

atleast I think that is the song the mom was singing. I kept messing it up and sang the old lemonade song. the baby loved both. they made her eyes light up & she'd smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
haha my coworker said that was her most favorite song when she was a kid, and her mom had actually bought her a SHIRT that said "afternoon delight" on it LMFAO ... could you imagine?!
do you watch arrested developement? there was an episode where they were singing that karaoke & midway started to realize how dirty it was

Tim Myers "A Brand Day" is most likely it. Even if it's not I think this baby will still rock out to it. just a quick google to make sure it's not dirty :)

thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Found it! it is the target add with Tim Myers
YAY! Cracking up that I got that from bah bah bah bah! cheesy.gif