Photo

Calling all *Curvacious* women!!

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#941 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
  • 452 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:33 AM

Great thread!! I see I'm the only one who has all these feelings.

I hear you hockeymom97 - I too am *big-boned* 5'9 with size 9/10 feet. No matter how much weight I try to lose, I will never be a size 0 - it's just in the cards. I'm just trying to exercise and stay healthy. You can still be a big girl and physically fit :)

Keep your chins up girls - you are all gorgeous inside and out and don't let anyone tell you different :)

#942 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
    • 452 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:33 AM

*I'm NOT the only one . . .my apologies

#943 khomac

khomac
      • 380 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Rachel*
        Also, I had to share that my new way to protect chub rub- I bought some men's boxer briefs. Don't laugh. They work and don't give muffin top like some of those spanx underwear!
        HA! me too! When I lived alone I was always embarrassed to hang my laundry outside in case someone I knew stopped by and saw men's boxers hanging there! Also don't know if you read earlier on in the thread but there is a product called Body Glide which is fabulous to prevent heat rash between the legs, under arms, or anywhere there is rubbing!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hockeymom97
        *I'm NOT the only one . . .my apologies
        HA, never even noticed. Man I should read more carefully!
        Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
        Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#944 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

Well - the sad thing is that those models are plus sized in the modelling world. Isn't Mia Tyler a famous plus sized model and she is a 12.

One tip for chub rub. I haven't run into the chub rub problem personally but 1 problem I have all the time is that my boobs chaf (sp.??) from the sweat and friction when I am running (I'm sure all you big boobied ladies can relate). It gets really red and painful. How I prevent it is I use the BandAid blister block, you can find it in the feet section of any drugstore where they have all the insoles, etc. I rub that on under my boobs and it completely stops the chafing. It is super cheap too and lasts a long time.

Click the image to open in full size.

#945 MrsJones2Be

MrsJones2Be
          • 311 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

Cindy I completely understand, I have some big girls myself. Thanks for the heads up on the Bandaid blister block!
            MRS JONES 2 BE!

#946 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:48 PM

OMG!!!!!! haven't been around in forever and it seems like I've missed all the fun! Tonight, I am going to read back all the threads cause I miss you ladies!!!

#947 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:21 AM

Cindy- I like the idea of the blister blocker. I'd feel more comfortable buying that than the stick for chub rub. Seriously- it's embarrassing. "Oh honey... I'm struggling to walk right now because my chub is rubbing me raw."
                Happily married since 2008

#948 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:27 AM

Oh, Andi had that blister stuff that we used in Vegas, def helps for shoes, i am not sure I would use it for my inner thighs tho, a little thick.

#949 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:57 AM

You and Andi went to Vegas together? Did I miss something I def need it for my shoes too! Vegas is brutal on the feet.
                    Happily married since 2008

#950 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:48 AM

OMG the chub rub!!! too funny.... a few weeks ago I was out for the day and it was a hot one.. My tighs were on fire and so was the band under my boobs were the bra lays. I got home and slapped on the aleo and crashed. It was so painful and the rash lasted for day. I'll have to try that stuff, because I suffered for days with the rash and pain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users