Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

Alright ladies, daily challenge!

Step 1: Take a REAL deep breath.
    Step 2: Hold it...
    Step 3: A little longer....
    Step 4: A little more....
    Step 5: Now let it out!
    Step 6: Repeat the following:
    My man LOVES me exactly as I am! Regardless of shape or size, he loves me because I am beautiful dammit!
    Step 7: Now smile
    Step 8: Repeat steps 1 through 7 again tomorrow

You're all beautiful ladies, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise ^_^ And good luck with those 15 pounds Martha, but if you don't lose them, don't let them ruin your special day, because you're beautiful regardless!

#772 purpleshells

purpleshells
    • 338 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

i know..i know..horribly negative and mean..i take it back...!!!

#773 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:24 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMrsLewis
        Alright ladies, daily challenge!

Step 1: Take a REAL deep breath.
        Step 2: Hold it...
        Step 3: A little longer....
        Step 4: A little more....
        Step 5: Now let it out!
        Step 6: Repeat the following:
        My man LOVES me exactly as I am! Regardless of shape or size, he loves me because I am beautiful dammit!
        Step 7: Now smile
        i know..i know..horribly negative and mean..i take it back...!!!
        snap out if it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#774 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:07 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jstar83
          unless our future hubbys turn around and cheat on us for being too fat
          i'm glad you took it back so we didn't have to come rough you up! Click the image to open in full size.

i just wanted to point out that men do not cheat so they can be with someone skinnier or more beautiful. pigs who cheat do it solely to be with "something different." that is all. i dated one such pig (before meeting my fantastic, trustworthy, loving husband), and the women he cheated on me with were BEASTLY. i have next to zero self-esteem sometimes, but even i had to recognize that i was a smoking-hot piece of ass compared to those girls! he was with them because they were dirty whores who let him do things that he said would have been disrespectful of him to try on me. yes, i'm serious.

not to mention, any guy who cheats on you (and/or tries to blame it on your weight) doesn't deserve you in the first place.

NEXT!

#775 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cougs
            i'm glad you took it back so we didn't have to come rough you up! Click the image to open in full size.

i just wanted to point out that men do not cheat so they can be with someone skinnier or more beautiful. pigs who cheat do it solely to be with "something different." that is all. i dated one such pig (before meeting my fantastic, trustworthy, loving husband), and the women he cheated on me with were BEASTLY. i have next to zero self-esteem sometimes, but even i had to recognize that i was a smoking-hot piece of ass compared to those girls! he was with them because they were dirty whores who let him do things that he said would have been disrespectful of him to try on me. yes, i'm serious.

not to mention, any guy who cheats on you (and/or tries to blame it on your weight) doesn't deserve you in the first place.

NEXT!
            You're bloody Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:foshizzl e:

#776 brandynd

brandynd
            • 221 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

Woo hoo ladies! I'm a Mrs.!!! You all were SO right about weight. You know, I didn't lose the last 30lbs before my wedding and I STILL felt beautiful on my big day; and you know why? Because I AM! And so are all of you! I just wanted to drop a quick reminder to you all that you are some of the most wonderful women that I've gotten the opportunity to talk to and get to know, and you're all beautiful! Good luck to all of you with upcoming weddings, and keep your heads up! There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with curves. They're part of what makes you a woman! Love you all dearly, but I'm going to head out to a movie with my hubby and continue the argument about where we're going to re-book our honeymoon to.
              xoxo,
              Brandy
              There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#777 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:43 PM

congrats brandy! bring on the pics!!!!

#778 purpleshells

purpleshells
                • 338 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:43 PM

aww i love this thread! HUGS

#779 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:00 AM

hahah Brandy - I love those kind of arguments! and congrats on becoming a MRS! Like cougs said, bring on the pics!!!!

cougs - you're awesome. enough said! you!!!!

#780 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

aWh Congrats Brandy! You are so right! I'm sure you made an absolutely stunning bride!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users