Calling all *Curvacious* women!!

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#481 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

OMG Ladies
    I went to get my wedding undoes today (my 1st fitting is tomm YAY!!!) anywayz.. I was very wrong ab my correct bra size... I really wear a 36 G... Horrible right. The funny thing is is that the bustier I got was a size 32 G haha, due to the way ti was made. My gown has a sweetheart neckline so the bustier I got may not fit. But I'm able to return it if necessary and they can order me something that works better...

#482 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
      OMG Ladies
      I went to get my wedding undoes today (my 1st fitting is tomm YAY!!!) anywayz.. I was very wrong ab my correct bra size... I really wear a 36 G... Horrible right. The funny thing is is that the bustier I got was a size 32 G haha, due to the way ti was made. My gown has a sweetheart neckline so the bustier I got may not fit. But I'm able to return it if necessary and they can order me something that works better...
      don't feel bad, it's not you! bustiers and long-line bras are different than regular bras because they need to fit all the way down to your waist. it is totally normal to need a higher number measurement as further down around your abdomen is usually bigger than right under your boobs. i normally wear a 38C and had to buy a 40C which i still think was way too small, lol.

but wow, a G cup? i feel for ya ... that must be so hard ... if you're normally a 32 then you sound pretty tiny elsewhere ... how the heck do you not topple over?

#483 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
      • 712 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:28 PM

No I'm normally a 36 but had to get a 32 in the bustier. I honestly don't feel them thou. I guess I'm so used to having larger breast. It def runs in my family. My gma's a c cup but she had a reduction. Everyone else's are over D cup. I do have back problems but I've never associated them with my breast. But now I'm starting to wonder.

#484 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:11 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
          No I'm normally a 36 but had to get a 32 in the bustier. I honestly don't feel them thou. I guess I'm so used to having larger breast. It def runs in my family. My gma's a c cup but she had a reduction. Everyone else's are over D cup. I do have back problems but I've never associated them with my breast. But now I'm starting to wonder.
          I would assume that your back problems are associated with the size of you breasts. Most women with larger breasts have these sort of problems, unfortunately.

#485 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

OK CC!!!! chunky chics,
            I'll soon be 42 years old and I thank God for my health and the fact i was able to find a man that loves eveery inch of me. Damn is he in love!!!!
            I stopped stressing about my weight about ten years ago, figured I really could be happy with myself if I really tried. I am about 14 now I have lost weight over the last year with a career change. I left my desk Job as a youth crisis worker to start my own cleaning business. A lot more physical work.
            In regards to finding clothing:
            I make 2 trips every year to the states one to Buffalo and one to Michican.
            My stores are as follows
            Dots - Playwear everyday jeans and it's cheap and throw away end of season "order online as well"
            Fashion Bugs - Casual better made and still very funky and reasonable price. Gave my 5 year old jean capris to a gfriend this year because they were too big. broke my heart. "order online"
            The Deb Shop - Dresses great prices Order online and I have called and have a clerk in Buffalo my size try on the dress and tell me the fit of the dress I have seen online. Yes I do shop there a lot, twice a year for 5 years.
            Old navy love their Jeans
            Buffalo has an "Ashley Stewart" and Oh the career clothes and more formal stuff to die for. Not too expensive.
            I find for bras I am ok I am a 38/D so still in the regular store size.
            I know the pain of having to shop in town for the same "chunky Chic clothing" as every other CC in town. Nothing worst than buying a great top and excited as hell to wear to go out and see ten other ladies with the same top.
            Good Luck on your wedding days girlies
            PS for my wedding dress I took all the bits and pieces of dresses found online and took it to a seamstress and she is making " MY DRESS" extremely reasonable $210.00 material included. I may look like a clown from the circus once it made lol. Take care Sue aka "just another chunky chic"

#486 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

Susie! Glad that you can join us in this little part of the forum that I love so much! Thanks for sharing all that great information!!

#487 JoLo908

JoLo908
              • 889 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:26 AM

Hi everyone! I think big boobs do weigh you down, and hurt the back a bit (personally). If I lose some poundage I totally want to get a reduction and lift, just for the sake of feeling more comfortable. They are a lot to deal with!

#488 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

JO!!!!!!!!!! Where the heck have you been girl?!?! Show your face more often, I miss ya!!!

I would SO get my boobs reduced/lifted if I had that problem. I'm a D cup right now but I know when I lose more weight, it'll bring me down to a C, which is find with mine. D is fine with me too, btw! lol

#489 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:15 PM

susieQ i am seriously LOLing @ "CC ... chunky chicks"

i love it! and i love all my fellow CCs in this thread!

#490 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

I all you cc ladies too!!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users