1026 replies to this topic

#361 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

ooooh men just suck, don't they?

i swear DH gave up sugar (mostly) and white flour. that's it. still eats everything he wants, just needs to eat wheat bread. and he lost like 15 lbs in the first 2 weeks. jerkoff.

#362 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:16 PM

lol Lisa - jerkoff!!

#363 khomac

khomac
      • 380 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:35 PM

Jeez, it's hard to keep up with you ladies and your posts! I had to read through like, 9 pages!

Just wanted to say:
        That photographer thing!?! WOW! Hope that got dealt with. What an arse, but what goes around comes around!

This BodyGlide. Where can I find it? I'm in Canada and have stores like Wal-Mart, Superstore, Zellers, but can go south of the border to Target, Walgreens, etc. can anyone help?

Weight loss. Don't think I'll ever be rid of weight loss problems! I admire anyone who has the willpower to avoid foods, and the motivation to work out/walk. I feel so lazy lately!!!

I feel so lucky to have found BDW and this forum! Thanks ladies!!
        Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
        Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#364 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:15 AM

I think you can get the bodyglide at a running store. We have The Running Room here in my town. I haven't been yet, but I bet I can get it there.

#365 jackobelle

jackobelle
          • 359 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

On the bodyglide website you can punch in your postal code, (or city, I think) and it tells you what stores nearby sell it.

I tried mine out yesterday, and it works great!!! I suggest keeping it in your purse so you can reapply, as I needed to after some time.

Scubadiva, what detox did you do? I am thinking of doing one myself.

#366 jackobelle

jackobelle
            • 359 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:08 PM

OH - I almost forgot....I got my wedding dress yesterday!!!! I LOVE it!!!! It is SO flattering, and gives me an hourglass figure! I am so excited, and I was worried and putting off dress shopping for nothing!

I did go to David's Bridal, but didn't get it from there. I was a little dissapointed with David's...they didn't have my top 2 choices to try on. (the top 2 were similar to the one I got here in Ontario) The lady on the phone also said that they would have all the dresses in the "DB Woman collection" for me to try, but they didn't. Maybe just bad luck, but that's OK I couldn't be happier with my dress! :)

#367 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
              • 2,458 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jackobelle
                OH - I almost forgot....I got my wedding dress yesterday!!!! I LOVE it!!!! It is SO flattering, and gives me an hourglass figure! I am so excited, and I was worried and putting off dress shopping for nothing!

I did go to David's Bridal, but didn't get it from there. I was a little dissapointed with David's...they didn't have my top 2 choices to try on. (the top 2 were similar to the one I got here in Ontario) The lady on the phone also said that they would have all the dresses in the "DB Woman collection" for me to try, but they didn't. Maybe just bad luck, but that's OK I couldn't be happier with my dress! :)
                How exciting! Are you going to post a picture?? :)
                Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#368 tata2

tata2
                • 76 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

lisaloo,
                  I too and a ww member and have lost 15 but really 9 because one week I gained a bunch and had to take it back off. I am struggling big time and would love to lose 30 by wedding day Nov. 7.
                  Would be great to start a support group on here too. I weight in every Wednesday if anyone is interested and also in need of support...

#369 tata2

tata2
                  • 76 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

Oops did I say wedding day Nov. 7th?? meant day we leave Nov. 7th, as there will be no point counting in mexico. Wedding day is the 12th!

#370 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:42 PM

tata, check out the WW forum. I'm part of the one for 2010 if you wanted to join that one but I'm sure there's one for 2009 brides. Congrats on your weight loss! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users