Photo

Calling all *Curvacious* women!!

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#351 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:34 AM

Thanks Erika! I have to make it smaller, it's getting annoying seeing my face so freakin' huge! lol

#352 JoLo908

JoLo908
    • 889 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:19 AM

Ladies! Hi, haven't been around too much because I have been CRAZY! I start grad school in a week or so, and we have been all over the place. Wanted to give you all a great website for dresses and clothes. Some can be a little pricey, but they have good sales. Igigi.com. check it out!!! Miss you all!!

#353 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:35 PM

That's so weird Joanna, I was just thinking yesterday about where you've been lately! lol
        Thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out later!

#354 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

[QUOTE=mummergirl;880901]hey, i hear our own curvacious lady scubadiva won the latest biggest loser contest! congrats!!!!! not sure if we should allow you to post here anymore! jk! great job!
          QUOTE]

Hey now I still have curves :) and some extra baggage :) Im sure ill gain some back but I worked my arse off!!!!!!!!!! Im done with the whole crazy eating right and exercising. Im still exercising not as much and im working on toning up :)

#355 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

Congrats scubadiva, that's great!! How much weight did you lose??

#356 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lisaloo79
              Congrats scubadiva, that's great!! How much weight did you lose??
              I think it was just over 35lbs. I did a detox in the beginning and helped alot. I lost a bunch of water weight. And did the SHD in the end!

#357 CrystalM

CrystalM
              • 829 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

Wow Congrats! That is fabulous! If anyone does another season, I'm in...I need some sort of motivation...
                I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#358 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:29 PM

that's awesome! I'm a WW member but struggling big time right now. It's not freakin' easy!

#359 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                  • 516 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

Scubadiva--- that's my buddy. She rocked... I didn't. Instead I am fighting health issues and trying to not gain weight while on a month long course of steroids... so not fair! Thinking detox is in order as soon as I finish this course... maybe it will help get all the steroid weight off. Arg! My fiance on the other hand has been losing so much weight and building muscle definition... good for him...

#360 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

good for him, but what a jerk eh?! lol my FI lost 50 lbs in the time I lost 11. GRRRRRRRRRRR!! love him, but man, that was hard!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users