1026 replies to this topic

#321 CrystalM

CrystalM
  • 829 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by K'osh
    Love this idea...he deserves it.
    I don't know of a single business person who enjoys being strung along like that. It's honestly the best way to "get back" at the dumb *ss
    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#322 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

yeah i was wondering about that ... who takes a job as a "portfolio building experience" off the bat? isn't EVERY job a potential portfolio builder? you said he already gave you a price ... was that dependent on your being attractive enough for him? if he would do it at that price regardless, then there was no need to voice those rude opinions. he could have just done the job, and if he deemed none of the shots portfolio-worthy, then so be it. what-ev.

anyway, he's a jerk and doesn't deserve any more of our time. back to swimsuits, chub-rub, and custom-made wedding dresses!

#323 CrystalM

CrystalM
      • 829 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        back to swimsuits, chub-rub, and custom-made wedding dresses!

I love it LOL
        I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#324 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          anyway, he's a jerk and doesn't deserve any more of our time. back to swimsuits, chub-rub, and custom-made wedding dresses!
          AMEN!
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#325 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

I just did a new order from Faith 21 today. Very excited, plan on wearing the stuff in vegas!

#326 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

lol you ladies are the best! I SO love reading everything on here!!

#327 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Erika J
                I just did a new order from Faith 21 today. Very excited, plan on wearing the stuff in vegas!
                ahhh you girls are killing me with the vegas stuff! i want to go so bad! i snuck another peek at flight prices today even tho i know i can't take off work and the prices have gotten even worse. i had thought maybe if there was an exceptional last-minute deal i'd try to work extra hours earlier that week or something. oh well. i want to see your cute new vegas outfits! is faith 21 the new plus size line from forever 21 i heard about or is it something else?

#328 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

Yes it is the forever 21 stuff. I still haven't figured out the sizes yet, but what eves. I got the little paisly bubble dress.

I hope it is not ugly. I think it could go either way in person but we will see soon enough. Cant beat the price.

http://www.forever21....5337478&Page=1

#329 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:41 PM

cute dress Erika! I was just checking out some of the clothes and thought wow, these prices are great! Then I noticed the little canadian flag at the bottom and another WOO HOO came to mind! Then I was sad! Apparently they don't have the plus sizes on the canadian site, WTF?!!? lol ok, I'm done my rant now! lol

#330 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

for what it's worth, i think it's cute!

i never shopped at forever 21 (it didn't exist yet when i was last skinny enough to wear it, lol!) ... their stuff seems very affordable and trendy ... i found a store nearby that carries the faith 21 line, so maybe i'll go check it out. :)

they have like NOTHING in the pants category tho. and what is up with all the mini-dresses for plus size girls? not one dress even comes CLOSE to the knees! some of them were so short i would call them baby-doll tops, LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users