• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#271 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

yay joanna! can't wait to hear all about it!

LMFAO @ "anti-monkey-butt" ... i am SO buying that, for the name alone!

#272 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
    • 3,347 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:45 PM

It's so true! I saw it at Wal-mart last week when I was waiting at the pharmacy! It even has a cute little Monkey picture on it! lol.
      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#273 estella1007

estella1007
      • 475 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:48 PM

Yeah, so I wore my bandeau swimdress for the first time at the beach today. I bought the white. BIG mistake. The whole beach got quite a show since when its wet you can see the girls right through. Lets just say that Newport News is getting an angry phone call in the am. Do any of you guys have the white and noticed the same prob?

#274 BBtoB

BBtoB
        • 399 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:14 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by estella1007
          Yeah, so I wore my bandeau swimdress for the first time at the beach today. I bought the white. BIG mistake. The whole beach got quite a show since when its wet you can see the girls right through. Lets just say that Newport News is getting an angry phone call in the am. Do any of you guys have the white and noticed the same prob?
          I got it is white also...although i didn't wear it yet...I need to return it! You can see everything! uuugghh!!!

#275 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:39 AM

YIKES!! it doesn't surprise me to hear about a white bathing suit. Do you think you can return it estella?

#276 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:40 AM

BESS - 5 days to go!!! aren't you getting excited??

#277 jackobelle

jackobelle
              • 359 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by estella1007

Oh No!!!! I didn't get the white, thankfully. I was considering it, but now I will not! Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully you get a full refund and then some!

#278 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                • 223 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:35 PM

Uh-oh. I thought the Bandeau Swimdress had lined cups?? I'm going to put it on and get in the shower and check it out tonight!

#279 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by da.shmoopies
                    Uh-oh. I thought the Bandeau Swimdress had lined cups?? I'm going to put it on and get in the shower and check it out tonight!
                    HAHA! That's a great idea for anyone that bought the swimsuit!

#280 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                    • 223 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                      HAHA! That's a great idea for anyone that bought the swimsuit!
                      Well, I don't want to shock the new in-laws! Thanks for informing us, Estella! I love the swim dress so if it's see through when wet, I'll have to figure out how to fix it!......... or just wear it when only the fiance is around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users