Photo

Calling all *Curvacious* women!!

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#251 estella1007

estella1007
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

Congrats and good luck JoLo! BTW, I got my bandeau suit and I LOVE it! I'm ordering it in another color today!

#252 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Scubadiva
      My question is wont we get really really hot if we wear like spanx underneath our dresses in the hot sun? I need my rolls to be covered up but I dont want to sweat like a pig!
      basically you will be really hot and sweating profusely whether you have spanx on or not (sorry for the honesty!), sooooooo if they make you feel a lot more comfortable with your body image, then wear them! if they don't make a really noticeable difference, skip them.

#253 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Scubadiva
        My question is wont we get really really hot if we wear like spanx underneath our dresses in the hot sun? I need my rolls to be covered up but I dont want to sweat like a pig!
        Yeah that's my worry and I've decided not to wear any kind of Spanx under the wedding dress.

I am actually also considering buying a second, lighter, cheaper dress to change into as I'm always freakin' hot!

#254 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
        • 223 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

I may have to try the Spanx. My dress is very clingy, and I need something to smooth me out a bit! But now I'm worried that it will be too hot, and what if I have to go pee!! So now I have to weigh looking good/better, or being comfy! LOL

I was away this weekend up in the mountains camping... and I have to admit that a few times BDW Forum crossed my mind... specifically, I missed reading this thread. :)

#255 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by da.shmoopies
            I was away this weekend up in the mountains camping... and I have to admit that a few times BDW Forum crossed my mind... specifically, I missed reading this thread. :)
            I know how you feel. I go to my cottage most weekends so I miss all the weekend action! lol Maybe I'm pathetic, but I wonder too what's going on while I'm not there!

#256 JoLo908

JoLo908
            • 889 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:49 PM

See ya later ladies!!! Leaving early in the morning for Mexico!!! Will tell alllll when I get back (all the sweaty details lol).... miss you gals while I'm gonee!!!

#257 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
                I may have to try the Spanx. My dress is very clingy, and I need something to smooth me out a bit! But now I'm worried that it will be too hot, and what if I have to go pee!! So now I have to weigh looking good/better, or being comfy! LOL
                wear them for the ceremony and pics ... then LOSE 'EM for the reception! (lol, i've actually done this at other people's weddings ... about halfway thru the reception when i'm getting drunk and sweaty, it's time for the ol' trip to the ladies' room to lose the annoying spanx/pantyhose/etc.!)

#258 jackobelle

jackobelle
                • 359 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JoLo908
                  See ya later ladies!!! Leaving early in the morning for Mexico!!! Will tell alllll when I get back (all the sweaty details lol).... miss you gals while I'm gonee!!!
                  Bye JoLo!!!! Have an AMAZING time! We'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! HUGS!

#259 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                  • 223 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    wear them for the ceremony and pics ... then LOSE 'EM for the reception! (lol, i've actually done this at other people's weddings ... about halfway thru the reception when i'm getting drunk and sweaty, it's time for the ol' trip to the ladies' room to lose the annoying spanx/pantyhose/etc.!)
                    That is a perfect idea! Thank you for the tip. I'll do it!!

#260 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
                      That is a perfect idea! Thank you for the tip. I'll do it!!
                      you'll probably have to pee by then anyway, LOL, so why put them back on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users