Jump to content

Photo

Calling all *Curvacious* women!!


  • Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#201 JoLo908

JoLo908
  • Member
  • 889 posts

    Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:57 PM

    I think I am going to go to the mall listed on the list of stores available that is closest to me and check it out... we shall seeee

    #202 estella1007

    estella1007
    • Jr. Member
    • 475 posts

      Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:32 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by JoLo908
      Yeah! I love this curvy thread! Someone came up to me at the pool today (I had on the Newport-News Bandeau suit) and she was like, "I love your suit, please tell me where I can get it and that you bought it this season!" I am totally hitting up Dick's for that body glide... or, this may sound funny, maybe I will have FI buy it, he is actually athletic... I TOTALLY do not look like a runner lol... Just kidding, I am picking it up ASAP!!! Would it be weird if I asked them, "Where's the chub rub remedy??" Hahaha! Love it... PS, my mom lost like 70 pounds and she said, no matter what, she never got that space between the legs...
      which bandeau suit did you order? I have been stalking a few of them and I'm not sure which I want to get. I hate ordering online and having to pay to ship it back if I hate it. It's nice to know that it fits good prior to ordering. Thanks!

      #203 ~*Lisa*~

      ~*Lisa*~
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,287 posts

        Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:13 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JoLo908
        Yeah! I love this curvy thread! Someone came up to me at the pool today (I had on the Newport-News Bandeau suit) and she was like, "I love your suit, please tell me where I can get it and that you bought it this season!" I am totally hitting up Dick's for that body glide... or, this may sound funny, maybe I will have FI buy it, he is actually athletic... I TOTALLY do not look like a runner lol... Just kidding, I am picking it up ASAP!!! Would it be weird if I asked them, "Where's the chub rub remedy??" Hahaha! Love it... PS, my mom lost like 70 pounds and she said, no matter what, she never got that space between the legs...
        LOL you crack me up! "Where's the chub rub?"

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Erika J
        Hey Girls,

        I ordered from Faith 21, forever 21 plus size.
        They have 2 sizes XL and 1X... I have no idea what the diff is.

        But I ordered a dress and 2 shirts.

        Dress-- too small
        1 shirt-- too big.
        The 3rd shirt was just right!!
        That's so great to know. thanks for posting that for everyone who's considering purchasing from them! :)

        #204 JoLo908

        JoLo908
        • Member
        • 889 posts

          Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:54 AM

          I got the suit that in the picture the model is in white. There is a V at the cleavage and then it comes up and ties around the neck. I love it.

          #205 budgetjamaicabride

          budgetjamaicabride
          • Member
          • 516 posts

            Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:35 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by JoLo908
            I got the suit that in the picture the model is in white. There is a V at the cleavage and then it comes up and ties around the neck. I love it.
            Ooo... I just went online to look for the suit because it sounds perfect and can't find it... do you have a link or am I just blind (always a possibility)

            #206 budgetjamaicabride

            budgetjamaicabride
            • Member
            • 516 posts

              Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:37 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JoLo908
              I want that! But I don't think I could get it in time for our wedding!!
              Should I buy it for you? Your wedding date is my birthday.

              #207 tata2

              tata2
              • Newbie
              • 76 posts

                Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:17 AM

                Hi ladies, for anyone looking for destination wear for their men we found ours at Elder Beerman in the States. The are also related to Persian, Yonkers and Bon Ton.
                The Brand name is Paradise Collection and are found at all the above named stores. They are linen draw string pants and shirts and very cool and beachy. My groom is a 2XL on top and a XL on bottom and the groomsman are a bit smaller and they had sizes for all.
                We got white shirt and bottom for the groom and beige pants and white and beige shirts for the groomsman.
                They are awesome and they were on sale so we got total outfit for $40 US.
                They are true to size also.

                #208 ~*Lisa*~

                ~*Lisa*~
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,287 posts

                  Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:27 AM

                  Good to know! Thanks for the info! :)

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tata2
                  Hi ladies, for anyone looking for destination wear for their men we found ours at Elder Beerman in the States. The are also related to Persian, Yonkers and Bon Ton.
                  The Brand name is Paradise Collection and are found at all the above named stores. They are linen draw string pants and shirts and very cool and beachy. My groom is a 2XL on top and a XL on bottom and the groomsman are a bit smaller and they had sizes for all.
                  We got white shirt and bottom for the groom and beige pants and white and beige shirts for the groomsman.
                  They are awesome and they were on sale so we got total outfit for $40 US.
                  They are true to size also.


                  #209 JoLo908

                  JoLo908
                  • Member
                  • 889 posts

                    Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

                    Here is the link for the Newport news bandeau suit Shape fx All-over Control Bandeau Swimdress at Newport-News.com

                    I got two of them, I really love them.

                    #210 JoLo908

                    JoLo908
                    • Member
                    • 889 posts

                      Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

                      OMG, we leave in a week for our wedding!!! AHHHHH! And legal day is tomorrow... Sporting my white city dress from New York and Company what what! This is all going so fast!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users