Photo

Calling all *Curvacious* women!!

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#1021 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:24 AM

Hey ladies!  Hit a milestone today and I'm down 20 lbs since Aug 30th.  YAY!  Also I tried on a dress that I am considering at Davids bridal again, and I am down 2 sizes since last time I tried it on, out of the plus sizes and in to the "regular" sizes!  YAY for spending less for the same dress :)

Holly

#1022 cdc150

cdc150
    • 332 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:36 AM

great work!  how did you do it?

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Hey ladies!  Hit a milestone today and I'm down 20 lbs since Aug 30th.  YAY!  Also I tried on a dress that I am considering at Davids bridal again, and I am down 2 sizes since last time I tried it on, out of the plus sizes and in to the "regular" sizes!  YAY for spending less for the same dress :)

#1023 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
      • 270 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

I am doing Dr. Bernstein.  Im also doing pilates every week and a puppy bootcamp class with my dog :) I am pretty sure hes still in WAY better shape then I am, but we have fun ;)

Holly

#1024 MichCraw

MichCraw
        • 369 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

hatfiehm,

That is so cool your puppy bootcamp!!! Wtg on your recent weightloss... ! Do you have a picture of the new you in your David's dress??? Hard work pays off, with determination and motivation we can do anything!

#1025 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
          • 239 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

What is Dr. Berbstein? I would be interested in knowing, I have never heard of it...I keep saying I am going to lose weight and I always have one excuse after another of why I don't. I have 14 months to go, so it's about that time where I need to get my butt in gear....

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

I am doing Dr. Bernstein.  Im also doing pilates every week and a puppy bootcamp class with my dog :) I am pretty sure hes still in WAY better shape then I am, but we have fun ;)

#1026 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
            • 270 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

Dr bernstein is a weit loss program. Medically supervised, its a pretty serious commitment. Youbeat extremely low cal and get vitmin b12 an b6 shots and also take potassium and vitamins on the program Check them outbonline if you want. If you pm me I'm happy to answer all your questions and can refer you if you want. The positives are that it works fast. The negatives are that its intense, hard in the first few weeks, and very limiting what foods you can eat. Itsnalso quite pricy compared to weightbwatchers etc. Unless you price itout based on how much weight you lose over time then it actually works out less expensive as it takes much less time to lose the weight.

Holly

#1027 bmelisa69

bmelisa69
              • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:37 PM

Hello,

I love to wear boot cut jeans and these are my favourite. I hae 10 pair of boot cut jeans. what you like to wear?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users