Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

Calling all *Curvacious* women!!

Brandy! You look beautiful! Those are great pics! Annoying about the coats and crown (WTF?) With such a big wedding party it must have been difficult to see what everyone was doing.

I will try to figure out photobucket to post some pics this weekend. :)

I know! I was sooo peeved at him. Luckily my photog suprised me earlier today with another disc of photos that had been "misplaced". WOOO HOOO!!! I have crown free and coat free photos. I heart my photographer, as he is some kind of special miracle worker. Apparently after I got back on the trolley he whipped the troops into shape and got some good pics of them, which makes me so happy.

Anyways ladies, I'm starting to get busy here in the office, so I guess I should actually get some work done....or at least effectively look like I am doing so.

brandy, so glad to hear your photog made crown and coat-free pics magically appear! cheesy.gif

purpleshells, don't sweat it. i had to LOL @ "back crack" bc i totally had it myself. so gross. honestly i think mine was created by my bra, which squeezed the hell out of me. were you wearing the same undergarments last time? at any rate, your love and happiness will shine thru your wedding day pics and totally obscure any silly flaws. love.gif

my meetup with the girls from the shout box definitely made me feel pretty chunky, but *anyone* would feel huge next to some of those girls! i heart those skinny biatches! and, it is what it is. they all eat practically nothing and work out all the time, and i decidely do NOT, lol. so it's my choice and it is what it is. i'll just keep being the floating head in the back of pics hehe.

i guarantee that was it. no one just mysteriously gains a back crack, lol! so apparently there's a fine line to tread somewhere between front cleavage and back cleavage ... wish i had found it!

brandy - great pics! I finally got a chance to sit down and have a look. You looked so beautiful! :)

cougs - I so know how you feel about the floating head thing! lol

back cracks and front cracks LOL! but still doesnt change anything...still need to starve myself.lol You know what gets me a lil angry....you think the sales girls would have said something like "oh,this often happends when we put a bra in the front its not you" no,no..let me go on and oh how im so gross and omg...i need to make myself throw up now for the next 3 weeks.......nothing was said........ugh

purpleshells - maybe they thought they would hurt your feelings?!! I dunno, just a thought lol I know what you mean though. They should have said something, at least it would have made you feel better about yourself.

Hi ladies, it has been awhile since I have checked in! I am seriously bumming hardcore... at the first of April I had lost 65lbs. I had hit my wedding weight loss goal 2 months before my wedding. I got brave and did a BD shoot with TammyB in Chicago that weekend. (one have 1 teaser so far so I am still panicked that I was retarded to do something like that). But since then I had to have surgery on my legs (actually having a total of 4, 2 on each leg) and I am not allowed to excerise while recovering. I have gained back 6 lbs so far. I am so depressed and discouraged. WTF am I supposed to do?

I can't lift over 25lbs either. And I can only "stroll" for walking which will not get my heart rate up. I love my smaller curves and my dress looks rockin" now (even though I could stand to lose 30 more). In fact my only complaint about my body in my dress are my "batwings" "lunch lady arms" whatever you want to call them! And I am going to lift what little I can and work on them until the wedding, but I am rapidly gaining weight back and I am so sad. sad.gif