• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#41 mexico15

mexico15
  • 250 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NHPT
    here is one- my friend and i got the same one. they are still a little red because this was right after they were done. i love it!
    Click the image to open in full size.
    LOVE that Nicole! How cute!

#42 mexico15

mexico15
    • 250 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TAMMYM
      OK for those of you that have tattoos,, We would all love to see them, so post pics..
      When I get home tonight I will take a pic and send it your way :)

#43 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mexico15
        LOVE that Nicole! How cute!
        oooh, I want a tattoo, but can't figure out where to get it. I REALLY like it on the foot - but I heard that it hurt a lot there.

I have one now, lower right hip - got it with my 'best friend' when we were 18 (it's the chinese symbol for 'friend') and yeah, we're not friends anymore! But I still love it!!!

I need to get one in memory of....but I'm afraid of the needles (honestly, I don't know how I got one in the first place, haha!)
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#44 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:09 AM

I have one on my back shoulder it is and ankh and it has mommy in the middle and her birth year and the year of her death. I am getting another one on my belly around my belly button to shadow my stretch marks.

#45 Ashleigh

Ashleigh
          • 83 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:16 AM

I have one on my right ankle under the ankle bone. It hurt, but I love it!!! My Mom and I got matching ones for my 18th birthday!!!

#46 Heidi

Heidi
            • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FutureMrsLavergne
              I have one on my right ankle under the ankle bone. It hurt, but I love it!!! My Mom and I got matching ones for my 18th birthday!!!
              I was thinking about that location for my next one....how badly did it hurt?! :)
              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#47 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:25 AM

I LOVE tattoos! I only have 2, but I am always looking for more. I got my first one like as soon as I turned 18, and the only thing I would change is to make it shades of black (the color is so faded now, 10 years later), but it is a hummingbird and flower. Original, I know. But I do still like it, but it def needs to be touched up. Then about 5 years ago, I got the side profile of a butterfly tattooed on my left hip bone. Only visible is wearing a super tiny bikini, or super-duper low-rise pants. I absolutely love that one. I will post a pic, but I got it in shades of black, even though the picture is red... I have been on the hunt for my next for about 3 years, but haven't found "it" yet.
                Click the image to open in full size.

#48 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:39 AM

Ooh, good thread bump, Heidi!!

I have ALWAYS wanted one, but I want it to be super meaningful. I'm a wimp to pain, but I'd be more nervous about not liking the outcome. Aaron and I talked about going over to Miami Ink (lol) while on our honeymoon since we'll be there, and get something to represent our marriage. We met online and his screenname was always something like "Devil" and mine was always "Angel" (I know, stop laughing please) so I thought we could get something with those to mixed, like a halo and horns or something?! lol I dunno. I don't just want his name though, I want something a little creative. We more than likely won't do this on our honeymoon, but I for sure want it done by someone I trust.

Also, I saw on Miami Ink once a long time ago a kid wrote his name on his dad's back (? maybe chest) and they tattooed his son's writing on him. It looked cool, cuz you know how kids write bigger and loose, and so his dad forever has his son's name on him, in his son's wriitng. i thought that was cool...
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#49 LadyP

LadyP
                  • 3,156 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:04 PM

Get a little red devil with a halo on and and angel with devil horns. They can reproduce what ever picture you find and print out

#50 Ashleigh

Ashleigh
                    • 83 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hln321
                      I was thinking about that location for my next one....how badly did it hurt?! :)
                      It did not feel good, that is for sure! But it was not bad. I have a high pain tolerance, so if you don't it might be worse then what I thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users