Photo

Post your tattoo pics here!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#251 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:41 AM

great pics ladies! keep em coming! Great idea Jessica on the bringing the two tats together.

Shannon - I really like the clover on your toe. How much did that hurt?

#252 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:57 AM

Love your tattoos Jess! The one on your side is amazing!

I have this on my upper right shoulder:
      Click the image to open in full size.

I did it on a whim with friends while on vacation in NYC. Just looked in a book and picked. I'm not loving it anymore and thought about covering it up with something meaningful about my daughter. Maybe the flower representing her birth month.

#253 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:16 AM

Thanks Andrea.

I think covering that with something in honor of Pen would be great!

#254 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
        • 938 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~
          great pics ladies! keep em coming! Great idea Jessica on the bringing the two tats together.

Shannon - I really like the clover on your toe. How much did that hurt?
          Actually, the toe didn't hurt at all. Would get one on the other, but have no idea what. I was expecting pain and there was none!

#255 lisa203

lisa203
          • 681 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

I just got my fiance's initial on my ring finger. This is my third and probably last tattoo. I said that about my last one so who knows, lol. You can't even see it when I have my ring on so just us know about it. I got it on his birthday and he LOVED it.

IMG00110-20100820-1040.jpg

#256 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:27 AM

that's really cute lisa203!!!

#257 lisa203

lisa203
              • 681 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:42 AM

thanks, lisa!

#258 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                • 452 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:25 AM

bumping this thread . . .

I really want to get 2 tattoos on both my feet.  On my right foot I want a heart to represent me and then stars for my siblings and parents and on my other foot I want 2 joining hearts to represent my FI and I and than 2 small paw prints for our puppies . . . when we have kids I could add the stars on this.  My FI on the other hand is not a fan of tattoos and thinks they make women go "crazzy lol      I think he is holding me back from getting them because I know he doesnt like them but I really want to get them.  I did compromise and told him i would wait until after the wedding to get it . . .suggestions?

#259 Pucca

Pucca
                  • 485 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

bumping this thread . . .

I really want to get 2 tattoos on both my feet.  On my right foot I want a heart to represent me and then stars for my siblings and parents and on my other foot I want 2 joining hearts to represent my FI and I and than 2 small paw prints for our puppies . . . when we have kids I could add the stars on this.  My FI on the other hand is not a fan of tattoos and thinks they make women go "crazzy lol      I think he is holding me back from getting them because I know he doesnt like them but I really want to get them.  I did compromise and told him i would wait until after the wedding to get it . . .suggestions?

I like your ideas although I'd probably have difficulty getting a tattoo on my foot. I have one on my back-shoulder blade area and I almost squeezed my fiance's fingers off getting it.  I think that if you really want to get them, you should talk to your fiance about getting them after the wedding since in my mind you did compromise by not getting them earlier. Maybe you can discuss getting just one (like the two joining hearts representing your fiance and yourself) and then see how he takes that. One small step at a time? 

#260 Birdie07

Birdie07
                    • 1,218 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:17 AM

Not a lot of posts here lately. But I just got my second and third tattoo on my wrists and I thought I would share.

tattoo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users