#191 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kate m
    wow what a fun thread! it is so neat reading about everyone's! (and Yael, i was surprised to find out you had a tattoo for some reason!)
    Haha thats funny! I still need to post a pic of mine

#192 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
    • 949 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:37 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
      ^^^
      Thanks! I'm so bad at finding threads ...

So everyone's tattoos are awesome! Makes me want one EVEN MORE.

I want to get it on my side, kind of on the ribs ... am I making a mistake for my first-time tattoo being in that locale? Am I gonna pass out from the pain?? LOL

that's where my most recent tattoo was and it's definitely a sensitive area, but if you really want it, a little discomfort is worth it! PLUS, it'll make pretty much any other tattoo that you get feel like a breeze!!

#193 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ebredhawk
        that's where my most recent tattoo was and it's definitely a sensitive area, but if you really want it, a little discomfort is worth it! PLUS, it'll make pretty much any other tattoo that you get feel like a breeze!!
        lol great point!!

#194 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
        • 512 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ebredhawk
          Oh goodness .... LOL ... well maybe I'll just pass out and then it'll be easier on everyone!

I do really want it... and I'll be sure to post on here as soon as it's completed (which will, hopefully) be in the next month! Woohoo!!

#195 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:36 PM

does anyone know if it's honestly bad to get tat if you've been drinking? i have heard this but dont know the facts as to why. its not like ill be the drunk girl just getting a random tattoo while drunk, i have a pic of what i want, i have known for years where i want it and it just so happend tonight im having girls (family actually) over for small party so we talked about going after. me and my sil are talking about going.

so whats the damage in getting them w/ alch. in system. does it have to do with blood thinning or something?

#196 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,369 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:40 PM

Jaq - Im pretty sure it has to do with blood thinning, it makes you bleed more. you are also suppose to eat so you dont pass out. A lot of parlors wont tattoo you if you have been drinking

#197 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by YaelM
                Jaq - Im pretty sure it has to do with blood thinning, it makes you bleed more. you are also suppose to eat so you dont pass out. A lot of parlors wont tattoo you if you have been drinking
                ahh okay, thanks. i thought it would be fun to head to the shop after hanging out. hmm :o(

#198 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:45 PM

Jac - we actually asked the tattoo artist who did my last weekend and he said it doesn't really affect the blood so much as it makes the person getting the tattoo antsy. Like they don't pay attention and sit still.

I would say as long as you aren't getting WASTED, you are fine.

#199 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,160 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:52 PM

We'll play by ear I guess. Thx girls!

#200 Love3

Love3
                    • 785 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

I have 7 tats and love all of them
                      ~Heather~