Photo

Post your tattoo pics here!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#151 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

Those are great! I really like the one on the back of your neck. What does it mean?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711
    Here are some of mine:
    Click the image to open in full size.

#152 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

So I got new ink done on my feet :) This is the picture when I first got it done so its a little swollen. I got the lyrics to Ingrid Michaelsons, Be Ok. THis song has helped me through the last year of dealing with my dads passing. So I got it done on the 1 year anniversary.

Dont mind my desperately need a manicure toes :P

#153 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

lisaloo79~ the tattoo on the back of my neck is a Celtic symbol that means sister...my sister got the same one on the back of her neck

#154 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:42 AM

WOW! That's a beautiful tattoo with such a beautiful meaning! How did you find the pain?

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
          So I got new ink done on my feet :) This is the picture when I first got it done so its a little swollen. I got the lyrics to Ingrid Michaelsons, Be Ok. THis song has helped me through the last year of dealing with my dads passing. So I got it done on the 1 year anniversary.

Dont mind my desperately need a manicure toes :P

#155 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

I like that alot! It's great! did you find the symbol on the internet somewhere?

Quote:
            Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711
            lisaloo79~ the tattoo on the back of my neck is a Celtic symbol that means sister...my sister got the same one on the back of her neck

#156 jk1101

jk1101
            • 2,582 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:02 PM

I love this thread. I didn't start getting tattoos till I was in my 30s...I'e been very careful with my choices, and where I've gotten them due to my career. I give you girls credit for getting them on your feet. It's beautiful but I don't think I could hack it.
              This was my tester...it took 15 minutes - I just love the sun, so I thought it would be a good place to start. It's the middle of my back by the bra line.

Once I got the first one I was hooked. I don't have a great picture of it, since it is my TRAMP STAMP...lol...but it was designed by me and the artist and is one of a kind.

Then i got this on the front of one hip

This is my last tattoo. I got it in September. Its the only one my mom has ever conceded is "pretty". FI actually hates tattoos, so while I haven't promised that I won't get anymore, I don't have much more room to get them in places that won't show for work. I may add onto the cherry blossoms at some point. The picture I got them from had the girl with them from armpit to thigh.

#157 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:10 PM

Very nice! I espcially like the cherry blossoms! :)

#158 KimmyG

KimmyG
                • 520 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

Ohh i never thought about sheet music, what a cool concept, sgtpeperette!

#159 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                    WOW! That's a beautiful tattoo with such a beautiful meaning! How did you find the pain?
                    Thank you :) The pain wasnt that bad until he did the shading. Than it was pretty painful. My feet are really boney so he had a hard time tattooing them. And I kept getting this jerk reaction. Like a reflex type thing...it was weird. He had to death grip my foot so I didnt screw him up. lol

It also didnt heal that great. I have to get it touched up.

#160 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
                    • 272 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:59 AM

Here are mine.

This was my first tattoo that I got when I was 18. There's no meaning behind it I just wanted a rose with some butterflies.

After the first one I was addicted so I just had to get another one. Now for my second tattoo I thought long and hard about what I wanted. And then it hit me. When I was younger there was a song out called "Beauty" by Dru Hill. I knew that I wanted something that had to do with the song so I thought what better then the title. So here's my beauty. The constant reminder that I'm beautiful inside and out (used to have some self esteem issues long story LOL) .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users