Jump to content

Photo

Post your tattoo pics here!


  • Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#131 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
  • Member
  • 657 posts

    Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

    I go this tattoo about two years ago now. I got it about 2 weeks before I got out of the Army. The vine represents all the ups and downs that I had to deal with while i was in the Military, and the flowers show that you can still shine bright and be beautiful no matter what I had to thur or you see while I was in the military.
    Cory & Jennifer
    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

    #132 Infinity22

    Infinity22
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,520 posts

      Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:58 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by lisaloo79
      hmmmmm, it's hard to tell but my guess is no. I could be wrong though! lol
      You my dear are correct, it's just a little Photoshop work. Click the image to open in full size.

      #133 SgtPepperette

      SgtPepperette
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,225 posts

        Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:53 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
        Click the image to open in full size.
        Click the image to open in full size.
        Click the image to open in full size.

        I go this tattoo about two years ago now. I got it about 2 weeks before I got out of the Army. The vine represents all the ups and downs that I had to deal with while i was in the Military, and the flowers show that you can still shine bright and be beautiful no matter what I had to thur or you see while I was in the military.

        LOVE your tattoo and the meaning :)

        So Im going next week to get feet tattoos. How bad is it going to hurt?

        #134 ~*Lisa*~

        ~*Lisa*~
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,287 posts

          Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:30 PM

          Good luck with that! :) Just so you know, it does hurt. As you can see from mine on my foot, it's close to my toes. The skin there is pretty thin also. It was the one that hurt the most, but hey, the pain is worth it! What made it worse for me was that a had an apprentice do it and I dunno what happened but when the scabbing came off, most of the color did too!! So once it was healed, I had to go back and get it touched it, now THAT hurt!!! You'll be fine though, you have experience!

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
          LOVE your tattoo and the meaning :)

          So Im going next week to get feet tattoos. How bad is it going to hurt?


          #135 ~*Lisa*~

          ~*Lisa*~
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,287 posts

            Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:31 PM

            lol that's what I figured! So what's the meaning??

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Infinity22
            You my dear are correct, it's just a little Photoshop work. Click the image to open in full size.


            #136 Infinity22

            Infinity22
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,520 posts

              Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:35 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by lisaloo79
              Good luck with that! :) Just so you know, it does hurt. As you can see from mine on my foot, it's close to my toes. The skin there is pretty thin also. It was the one that hurt the most, but hey, the pain is worth it! What made it worse for me was that a had an apprentice do it and I dunno what happened but when the scabbing came off, most of the color did too!! So once it was healed, I had to go back and get it touched it, now THAT hurt!!! You'll be fine though, you have experience!
              Is that pretty typical for a lot of the bright coloring to come off with the scabbing?

              #137 SgtPepperette

              SgtPepperette
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,225 posts

                Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Infinity22
                Is that pretty typical for a lot of the bright coloring to come off with the scabbing?
                That should happen usually. None of the color in my half sleeve came off when scabbing.

                #138 ~*Lisa*~

                ~*Lisa*~
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,287 posts

                  Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

                  I didn't have that problem with my other tattoos. Yes, some color did come off, but the color was still on my skin. With the hibiscus, there was no color left on the skin - it was weird!

                  #139 Infinity22

                  Infinity22
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,520 posts

                    Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:46 PM

                    How long after did it start to scab? How long was it scabbed over?

                    #140 ~*Lisa*~

                    ~*Lisa*~
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,287 posts

                      Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:50 PM

                      It usually starts to scab within a couple of days and usually lasts 7-10 days, depending on how fast you heal. It's not horrible, trust me!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users