Photo

Post your tattoo pics here!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#101 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:24 PM

I have 3 tattoos.. a black restricted cat on my left hip, a triquatra triangle on my left foot and a dolphin jumping out of the water on my right ankle. None of them hurt very much in my opinion though.

#102 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:43 PM

i have 2 - a blue daisy on my lower back, left side (small, off-center tramp stamp) and a black and blue hieroglyphic elephant on the top of my foot, right near my pinky toe. the one on my foot needed to be touched up right after it healed (5 yrs ago) but i haven't done that yet...the one on my back needs to be touched up too. always forget sunscreen on them....i dont regret either one...the elephant had meaning when i got it (love elephants and teaching about hieroglyphics was one of the first things i taught my first class), but doesn't really mean anything anymore...when i got the daisy, i didt it b/c i was mad at my then-boyfriend....but i love daisies, so can't regret it!
      my back didn't hurt at all, but my foot - !!!!!!!!!!! wow did that hurt, and i have a decent threshold for pain! i also had my belly button done but took that out a few years ago after i thought i was too heavy for it.

#103 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:14 AM

I've got one (my very own tramp stamp). It's a flower in bright neon colors. Hard to explain but it resembles a hibiscus flower or even poinsettia in style, but very colorful. I'll search for the picture of it and post. Hurt like $%^#. Love it but will never get another.

#104 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

Well, I did a search here for tattoos and came up with a few threads where people said they had tattoos, but didn't show pictures. I thought it would be fun to post pics of our tattoos and the reasons/meanings for getting them. I love them, I think they are so beautiful.

So I'll start. Here's my first one, in the middle of my lower back. The star in the middle represents me, and the 3 little stars around it represent my parents and my brother.
          Click the image to open in full size.

The second one is a hibiscus flower which is a symbol for beauty. It's pink because I LOVE pink!

I don't have a recent picture of my third one because I got a partial cover up on it a few months after I initially had it done. I'll post a pic soon!

So let's see them ladies. I want another one soon, so maybe I'll find some inspiration!

#105 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

I think I posted mine before. I got this done for our one year anniversary. It is the coordinates to the beach we were married on.

#106 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:15 PM

Lisaloo - I don't have a pic of my tattoo on my pc but I have a yellow rose on my right shoulder, I got it when I was 16. :) I love your tattoos, very nicely done!

Calia - That's awesome and really romantic!

#107 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:32 AM

Calia - That's a great tattoo. I did see it posted somewhere else. What a romantic idea!

Thanks Paraiso! Post a pic if you ever get one!!!

#108 Sloan

Sloan
                • 1,279 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                  I think I posted mine before. I got this done for our one year anniversary. It is the coordinates to the beach we were married on.

I remember seeing this before and Ill say it again. Great idea, Calia!

#109 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

Lisaloo - will do! I was thinking about getting it touched up since it's fading, so maybe I'll post a pic after that.

#110 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,160 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:22 PM

cute thread i will have to take some and post ;o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users