Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Post your tattoo pics here!

I have a tattoo of 3 pink stars on my pelvic bone, not going to lie...IT HURT!! lol but then again im a wuss when it comes to pain lol I was kind of self conscious having a guy tattoo me there lol but overall it was a fun experience, I got it after a breakup and for my 21st birthday, just wanted to do something for me. And i absolutely do not care that there is really no meaning behind the tattoo just something fun that i wanted at the time and still love.

I'm on the fence about tattoos for me. On one hand...i've seen some really cool ones (I love the foot tattoos)....and I know of two that I would want...but i'm such a wuss. My Fiancee has a few and really wants me to get some too....but i don't know if I will be able to handle the pain. I have my belly button pierced...but thats like just a pinch for a second. If I did....I would want a tiger cub for one because tigers have always been my favorite animal...and the other one either my favorite flower (tiger lily....and not because of the name) or hawaiian flowers because Hawaii is my favorite place to be.

I have 8 tattoos..lol One on the inside of my right wrist is a symbol of capricorn. and the other wrist has the other symbol of a capricorn. I have tattoo of a double heart on the upper part of my neck on the left. I have my name in Japanese on the upper right back closer to the shoulder. I have heart with a few stars on my left shoulder in the front. I have "S7603M" for my son (Stephon Moore 7/6/03) on the lower outside left leg and I have a lady bug with a trail of a heart on my right foot. and I have "SLC" (mother's initials) on my middle finger on my right hand. lol

I love tattoos. all of them didn't hurt but that's because they are very small.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbunni307 View Post
I'm on the fence about tattoos for me. On one hand...i've seen some really cool ones (I love the foot tattoos)....and I know of two that I would want...but i'm such a wuss. My Fiancee has a few and really wants me to get some too....but i don't know if I will be able to handle the pain. I have my belly button pierced...but thats like just a pinch for a second. If I did....I would want a tiger cub for one because tigers have always been my favorite animal...and the other one either my favorite flower (tiger lily....and not because of the name) or hawaiian flowers because Hawaii is my favorite place to be.
I'm a total wuss when it comes to pain too. Needles and waxing, I'm a complete baby. But honestly I have two tattoos and neither of them hurt as much as piercing my belly button. So if you already have that, you'll be fine. It's pain but it's a different kind of pain then you're expecting. Just do yourself a favor and don't get like a huge side piece for your first tattoo and you'll be fine.

I've got 4

1st: shooting star in color on my pelvic bone. DUMB!!

2nd: tribal butterfly on outer ankle. eh...

3rd: a glyph of a coqui (my fave)

4th: an iron looking cross behind my ear

My FI has 2

His name in Korean and in English... On his BELLY (a la "THUG LIFE")!!!!!! OMG, the things we do when we're young!

Here are my tattoos.

Celtic knot on my foot

Shamrock on my toe- sorry, I haven't had a pedicure yet this year!

Irish flag on my ankle

Claddagh around my ankle

I also have a Celtic Cross on the back of my neck that I couldn't get a picture of & a bracelet of a modern Claddagh around my wrist but couldn't get a good picture of.

I don't think I've posted in this thread before....

A burning heart. Has my son's birthdate on the top and room to add more dates if I have more children!

I got this when I was 17 and it's terribly faded. I have been putting off getting it retouched until I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. I finally decided!

I got this one fairly recently. It's a Dali mermaid sketch. It also inspired what I decided to do with the tattoo on my stomach...

I'm going to have the tattoo on my stomach touched up and have a series of pink butterflies (to match the pink in the mermaid) floating from my stomach and then fluttering around the mermaid.

I don't have one yet, but I have had one in the making for several years! It will eventually come to life...

It will be on my foot. I want Tengwar (Elvish), stylized similar to this, that reads the second line from our wedding vows. (What that is, is our little secret! Suffice to say that it is fitting on my foot... wink.gif )