Post your tattoo pics here!

TammyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
We'll play by ear I guess. Thx girls!
When I got my first tattoo I was not breathing, I kept holding my breath. So we ended up taking a break and he gave me M & M's to eat and water to drink. I agree with above statement dont get wasted but one drink would not hurt!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I have four tattoos, but three are in the same place so it looks like I only have two.

On my right shoulder blade I have a ladybug I got done 6-7 years ago, then 4 years ago I got two hibiscus flowers representing me and my late grandma, as well as both our zodiac signs (aries & lion). And finally about two years ago I added a hummingbird representing my grandpa. He was alive at the time, and actually even came with me while I got it done. It made it all the more meaningful. :) Unfortunately, I think the guy who did it did just an ok job so I'll have to have it retouched by the girl who's done my two favorite ones.

Click the image to open in full size.

My fourth and most recent one is on my lower back (didn't know at the time it was the "tramp stamp". Oh well, I love it anyway). It's a phoenix and it's there to remind me that no matter how bad things can get, I can always get a new chance (since the phoenix is reborn from it's ashes).

Click the image to open in full size.

My FI has a tribal looking tattoo of his initial, and now he wants to do the same with my initials. You really can't tell that they are initials unless you know what you are looking for, so it's not as bad as a name. But I am terrified nonetheless, as if getting a tattoo to represent our love will jinx us.frown.gif

I have a gerber daisy on my lower back below my pant waist... I got it in memory of my grandmother, she died 10 years ago from cancer. while she was in hospital in her final days the meds were so strong she would say really weird things... One day she told me she wanted to come back as a daisy. She may have meant Daisy Duke, for all I know.. stuff didn't make a whole lot of sense.. lol... one year after she died i got a daisy on my back.

• 1 month later...

SusieQ- thats so sweet! Makes me wanna cry sad.gif I lost my grandma 3 years ago now and she was a floral artist so I always wanted to get a flower tattoo to remind me of her!

FI and I dont have ANY tattoos, BUTTT we always talk about getting tattoo's on our wedding fingers on our honeymoon. Our ideas so far are (1)each others initials on our ring finger (2) Since our names are Dylan 'N' Ashley, we were thinking of getting a little DNA (get it?) strand on our ring fingers to represent us! It's weird cuz hes STRONGLY against tattoo's and hes actually considering this for me! Makes me feel special! I, however, have ALWAYS wanted a tattoo. I really love gecko's so I want one tatt'ed on my foot so badly, but I suck with needles :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Bride View Post
SusieQ- thats so sweet! Makes me wanna cry sad.gif I lost my grandma 3 years ago now and she was a floral artist so I always wanted to get a flower tattoo to remind me of her!

FI and I dont have ANY tattoos, BUTTT we always talk about getting tattoo's on our wedding fingers on our honeymoon. Our ideas so far are (1)each others initials on our ring finger (2) Since our names are Dylan 'N' Ashley, we were thinking of getting a little DNA (get it?) strand on our ring fingers to represent us! It's weird cuz hes STRONGLY against tattoo's and hes actually considering this for me! Makes me feel special! I, however, have ALWAYS wanted a tattoo. I really love gecko's so I want one tatt'ed on my foot so badly, but I suck with needles :/
I always prefer symbols to names or initials, so I'd say go with the DNA strand. :-) The Gecko sounds awesome too.

Don't worry about needles. I have a phobia of needles, have often refused/avoided blood test and vaccines because of it. Can't even look at someone with a needle stuck in their arm. But I have no problem with tattoos because I feel the needles don't go deep into the skin. It's not the same kind of feeling at all.