Post your tattoo pics here!

TammyB

I have a "tramp stamp" smile120.gif I got it about 10 years ago, and its a celtic symbol to ward off evil spirits. I love love it. It did hurt a lot though. Its very very detailed and its 95% outline, that is the part that hurts the most. Its about the size of a tennis ball. It took almost 2 hours to do. IT HURT.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of them so the answer is no i dont have one but my FI has 2 and their actually pretty huge, their on his egs and for a guy I kinda like it as long as its not on the upper body...so just to give u an idea

terry has writen for always on hisleft leg and he got that one after 2 of his close friends died and his grandpa passed away which was like a father to him so he got "for always" as in I'll remember you for always

than he has on his ankle the mountains and sun, galexies and other stuff but that's for his love of snowboarding and the mountains...its actually beautiful but not done yet he's been working on it for about 3 or 4 years now...constantly adding

so Tammy for you i think u should get Marty tattoo across ur bum cheesy.gif j/k

what i was really thinking for you is something to do with dogs since u r such a dog lover..but dont know what it would be id have to think bout it some more

I have two-

A red rose on my upper left shoulder and two angels kissing on my right hip bone. Bathing suit almost covers it up.

The one on my shoulder did not hut at all but the one on my hip bone hurt like they were shoving knives through me. LOL.. but I love my tattoos

I have a small bleeding rose on the inside of my right ankle (yeah...I know, SOOO Guns n' Roses!!!). I got it in 1990! Anyway, it is really small and not that noticable. Only get one if you want one. Seriously, it is perminent and very painful and expensive to get them removed. I know a girls going through that right now.

It's not the needles that scare me (being a diabetic, I deal with them all the time!), it's not liking it after I am done! But i'd work w/the artist to get it jsut right before putting it on me. I'd probably get a temp. one done first and live w/it for a week or so to see how I liked it too.

I think tatoos and piercings are fun! I had a piercing on my nose, it was cute very little kinda sparkling, and one on my tongue (my best friend and I got it together) our Moms wanted to kill us! without mentioning my grandma its funny she notice after a year when she came to visit us on vacations.

When I remember I cant beleive I did it, Its funny how you do things some times with out thinking! They didnt hurt at all !!! and I can say that piercings and tatoos are adictive, when I got my tongue I wanted to do something else so I did my nose, when I met my FI he was curios he got a nose, tongue and niple yuuck ¨grosie josie¨!!!! of course we dont have them any more, he had them for about 2 months! rolleyes.gif

I've always wanted one but could never figure out what design to pick. For a while I wanted one on my whole side (accross my hip and back). Thank god i didnt get it.

Hans hates tattoos but I really like the idea of getting a tiny one like nicoles.

Almost did the "tramp stamp" in college- had the design picked out and everything...but chickened out at the last minute (like the day before). Now I'm glad I didn't get it though. I have too many friends that regret their tattoos, I would want it to be something really special. Maybe after I have kids I'll do something really small like a star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
i just got one this weekend! i got a star on my foot- on the arch of my foot. its really cute- i will post a pic. and it didnt relaly hurt that bad- sorta burned a little
I love that idea! My friend has a little sun right above her big toe sortof and it looks so cute.

OK, I have a profile of a womens face going into a question mark on my right back shoulder that I got in Europe back in 1995 so its very faded. sad.gif

I also had a homemade tattoo on my right arm that I have had 2 sessions of laser surgery done to remove and still have 2 more sessions to go its like 500 bucks a session for my size tatto anyways so at the moment its going to have to wait.

As for piercings go I had my nose my belly button and my tounge pierced but I have since taking all of those out. I do have 1 piercing that I kept but its never seen by anyone but me and Ryan, lol.