Ocean Crystal Chapel @ Hilton Hawaiian Village

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Becsmom

Becsmom
  • Site Supporter
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

Hey There!  We used the rainbow suites.  We did all of our own decorating and used the patios (both of them) for the cocktail hour and we set the bar out there for the whole night.  It was wonderful.  I have a lot of pictures and I'm pretty sure you are already on my FB friends so you should be able to see them there, though now that I think of it, I'm not sure I got all the reception pics loaded yet.  Let me know if you can't see them and I'll get them to you!   Deb

DSC04301.JPGBA_0928.jpgBA_0536.jpgHawaii 6-21-2011 #1 416.JPGHawaii 6-21-2011 #1 421.JPG

#32 Samoana

Samoana
    • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:59 AM

Hi There, Sorry to be so random, but I'm in the same boat as the other girls & would love to check out your photos from the ceremony & reception.

I've only just decided to get married at the Hilton but dont really have a lot of photos or info on what they have to offer.

I'm not getting married until Nov 2013, but will be travelling from Australia so need to start saving!!

Thanks for your help!

:)

#33 Samoana

Samoana
      • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:19 PM

Hi Deb, I'm like a few of the others here & would love to see more of your photos. We're hoping to use the Hilton Chapel & Rainbow Suites for our wedding as well. 

Thanks for sharing.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users