Jamaica based Photographers

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 jross52029

• 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:48 PM

Diana Campbell and her team were our photographers. She was very reasonable and extremely personable. I am having trouble posting pictures here. She went above and beyond to do all could she could to make our day memorable. Her contact info is on www.digitalmemories. Her phone number is on the website and she is very patient with any questions and concerns you might have. She is based in Negril

#52 Lara

• 179 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

I know someone already mentioned Stacey Clarke on here, and I'd recommend her. I've booked her for our wedding in May, and she has been absolutely accommodating and very quick at responding to all of my millions of questions. I've seen many other brides on here who've used her services and their pictures are absolutely stunning. Here is her website:
      Destination Wedding Photography

FYI, I booked her for both photography and videography and our entire package is $1500USD. Her rates are the most reasonable that I came across when I was doing my research and with her quick replies and friendly service, on top of all of the other glowing references I got from brides on this forum, I had absolutely no reservations booking her immediately. Hope this helps =)

#53 blumenthale

• 242 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:28 PM

Brian Nejedley, he is American and live in Jamaica. His website is briandesigns.com

#54 daisymable

• 278 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

Can you email these price lists? I cannot open them either.

Just wanted to add some other JA-based photographers who sent me 08-09 price lists while I was still researching....

Attached Files

#55 daisymable

• 278 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:10 PM

I have tried to contact Sungold twice through their website.  Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you?

#56 tris

• 609 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:24 PM

Hey Daisy, Paula got back to me within a day or two. I never had a problem getting a hold of her.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#57 mmcst38

• 237 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

Daisy, sometimes when i would email Paula it would send me an automatic out of office msg, then it was only a day or two before i got a reply

May 13, 2011
                Riu Resort
                Ochos Rios Jamaica

#58 daisymable

• 278 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:35 AM

Thanks, did you just use the "contact us" link on their webpage?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users