Sign in to follow this  
Chicken764

Help me find a bridal store that sells jim hjelm bridal gowns

Since I saw one of Jim Hjelm bridal gown I fell in love with the designer FRANCESCA PITERA and all of her dresses. I knew from that day that I wanted to wear one of her dresses to my wedding. I've been trying to locate every bridal stores that carries the Jim Hjelm collection. I've called New York Bride in Syracuse and Kleinfeld in New York city. Syracuse didn't have any of the dresses from Jim Hjelm that I was looking for. Kleinfeld did have them but were much more expensive than the one in Syracuse and was costing me an arm and a leg to travel from and to New York.

I want one of her dress, PLEASE anyone, help me!

Hey there,

Why don't you just do a store locator search on the Jim Hjelm website? I found a few stores here in Ontario that sell his bridal gowns! Good luck with your search and congrats!

Yes, the internet IS (obviously, as we are all on it for the BDW site!) a BEAUTIFUL THING! I second TA Maureen's advice to scrap the hassle, and buy the dress you love online!

If you are unsure or worried about whether or not it will fit, order one size up from what you think you will need, as any professional seamstress in your local area can work their magic to make the dress fit you ideally.

Get your DREAM DRESS by any means necessary, Martine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellepicksbrent View Post
Have you checked L&J Bridal in Brampton, Ontario?
Call L&J before you go there (905) 459-9370. You definately need an appointment to try on dresses there.

I just looked up where you live and Brampton is not very close. If you want me to go to the store and check something out for you let me know.

Thank you so much, it's very nice of you! I called L& J Bridal and they have a trunk show in 3 weeks for Jim Hjelm so I'm going...Thank you again for wanting to help me.