Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Sarah's Wedding Review Dreams Los Cabos 5.7.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
If it helps I'm dying to see them as well. I look at his website at least 5 times a day hoping they are there.. :-)
Well, send some good vibes Juan's way that he can get them done today!

I check his website probably 25 times a day! lol

sarah, when you get a chance can you either

a. add info on your OOT bags

or

b. post something in the DIY forum about how you made your bags

Just had to let you know I keep coming back to this review to make my decisions for my wedding....what a fantastic help! Hopefully you won't mind other's ripping ideas from your fabulous little DIY mind! I'm hooked on this planning!smile41.gif

Absolutely- that's why I posted it...steal away.

Also just read Tammy's thing about the OOT bags, I'll try to remember to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaM View Post
Thank you Sarah for posting such an amazing review!! I know all of us Dreams Cabo brides are very appreciative of the time you spent to do all of that. You looked beautiful and congratulations!!

I am a little concerned regarding Yessica now....she has been the one who I have been talking too!

Hey, i love the tri picture you have up. i love the view location of your wedding, where did you have the beach ceremony and reception?

Hi Sarah!

I'm not very good at this forum (even though my wedding is only 2 weeks away! Argh!) so I apologize for posting on a yr old thread. I love your pics of the wedding and TTD and your review is SO helpful! A couple questions for you:

* What type of flower is in your hair for the TTD? Did Dreams get it for you? I love it.

* Where did you take your TTD photos? I know you can't swim at Dreams so I'm wondering how far from the resort you had to travel.

* Did Dreams organize your horses? I got a quote from Cuadra San Francisco and they want to charge $350 for one hour! I read on Edyta's review that they were only $150 (but a year ago). Any suggestions?

I am bringing my own photographer so they are not familiar with the area like Juan Carlos (bummer). I hoping you can point us in the right direction!

Thanks so much,

Shannon