Photo

New Wedding Stamps at USPS!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 pineapplepunk85

pineapplepunk85
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

You can go to USPS website as well and have stamps made with your picture on them which are super cute

#12 miss di

miss di
    • 246 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

ordered my stamps!! they should be here in a couple of days - they are super cute and i feel the colors and design have a bit of a mexican vibe to them.

Product: Love: King and Queen of Hearts

#13 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
      • 319 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:18 AM

I got mine already...I have the rings...

#14 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:34 AM

damn it i forgot to go get forever stamps before today's price hike

#15 BillysBride

BillysBride
          • 1,255 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:18 PM

I'm ordering mine from Zazzle.com. They have a whole slew of tropical stamp stuff appropriate for weddings in tons of colors. They even have some stamps that SAY "rsvp" on them that come in a lot of different themes and colors. If you haven't yet, check 'em out!
            Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
            http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#16 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:53 PM

Oh darn!!! I wish that I knew about all of these cute little stamp options before I sent out all my wedding stuff. I have already sent out STD's, Invites and Pre-Wedding Newsletters with boring regular stamps. LOL.

#17 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

I just ordered my ring stamps today on USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service) - I liked the more expensive cake stamps better but it didn't make much sense since my invite was just under an ounce...I'll let you know how they look when they arrive!

#18 miss di

miss di
                • 246 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

yippeeee! got my stamps today, too! (the king/queen of hearts) so cute. so so cute!!!

i bet the rings are awesome, too!!! yay for stamps! boooo for stamp price change.

#19 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
                  • 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

When I bought stamps for my invitations (1 week ago), I had to get $0.59 stamps so I asked for those and she gave me ones with beige background and a heart shape. I was surprised because I was expecting something much uglier. HERE is the stamp I got. New stamps for May 1st: Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

I am so glad I found this. I did not know there were still available at the post office. I found them online much higher. THANKS FOR SHARING! !!

#20 jordanw0613

jordanw0613
                    • 75 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

cute thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users