Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

Am I crazy?? Re: Bachelorette Party

Thanks girls. I appreciate each of your thoughts and input very much. I am just seriously so stressed over everything. I am actually considering just staying home and working on wedding stuff that night - how lame is that?! From a strip club to staying home doing wedding stuff.... yeahhhhhhhhhh.... LOL But at least it wouldn't be stressful and drama filled! HA!

That's not a bad idea about us just going and putting the place and time. Even if it were just us it would still be fun. Kinda weird, but still fun.

Kat - of course, COME ON!!!! wink.gif

Oh, and Rachel - down to days, not months!! wink.gif

Kat - it's Saturday.

The WHO just raised the swine flu to a level 5, so this is finally starting to get to me. With my already compromised immune system I'm not sure going out to crowded places is the best thing for me to do right now... I see my doc on Monday. Maybe it's better just to put this on hold, because I don't even know if we will be able to have our upcoming wedding! Geez.... I don't know what to do.... I'm just numb right now and I feel like crud. sad.gif

argh!!! that's so frustrating! I'm so sorry sad.gif Honestly the way I see it is, its your wedding and your party and eff everyone else. ....sorry for the foul language wink.gif

Hey Jamie,

i wish there was something we could do to make it all better. it's really frustrating dealing with such issues when your big day is coming up so soon. I agree. people should be upfront and if your BM didn't want to organize it or couldn't due to financial reasons, she should have said so in the beginning. it's much better to not have that expectation, than to have the hope that she'll plan it AND come, then later find out that she can't. that suuuuucks. too bad BDW brides are all over North America. i'm pretty sure we would be able to throw you a party that will make them all green.

i hope you still have a good time doing whatever you decide!

Hey ladies.

Just wanted to update y'all - we went ahead and both decided to postpone our Bach. parties. It's just for the best right now. 1st with the drama and then with the Swine Flu B.S.

My BM sent this out the other day which made me lol:

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

Hello everyone, I am sorry to say that Jaimeâ€s lingerie shower will be postponed. If something drastic changes I will let you know. As everyone knows (unless you have been living in a cave) the swine flu has really swept not only our nation but around the world. There are rumors that the Mexico borders might close…and as we all know that is where Jaime and Martinâ€s wedding is being held. Plus, we have to think of Jaimeâ€s health right now. I would still like to do a dinner to have the chance where all of her girlfriends can celebrate her upcoming union by getting her drunk and giving her slutty clothes. I mean, as friends of the bride we still have a job to do. I will be in touch with an upcoming date. Something simple, maybe I can have everyone over to my house…we can cook and open gifts. Please feel free to email me with any good ideas of a time to do this.

Thank you,

S