Anyone know where to order bulk candy?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jennie

• 200 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:21 AM

I was wondering where I could buy bulk candy in a specific color (coral/peach/white).
    A friend of mine had gone to a wedding reception where they had a "candy bar".... candy in their wedding colors that was placed in tiers and the guests could "scoop out" what they wanted and placed it into containers that were like the ones you get when ordering chinese food.

I thought this would be a different/fun idea for our wedding shower/jack and jill party. I'm now looking for a site or place to buy from that is reasonably priced. Our shower is May 29th, so I have to get going on this idea.

Thank You!!!

#2 Divine Embroidery

Divine Embroidery
    • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

I ordered a lot of candy from oriental trading. I don't know if they have your colors but it's worth a try. But I just did a search for you and typed in bulk wholesale candy. I got tons of hits. Sorry i'm not much help.
      Party supplies, crafts, party decorations, toys: Oriental Trading

#3 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

This place appears to have a huge selection. You can also search by themes or colors! Bulk Candy Super Store! .... CandyWarehouse.com Online Candy Store

#4 eloping789

• 290 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

You can order customized M&M's in whatever color you choose here: My M&M's® - Custom Printed Chocolate Candy Messages

Love the candy bar idea!

#5 jennie

• 200 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

Thanks ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users