Sign in to follow this  
crazykat

Bath and Body Works Deal 5 for $5

I was checking out the Bath and Body works website and they have 5 deep cleansing hand gel 1oz. bottles for 5 (US)dollars. And they have like 6 or so different fragrances. And shipping is free for orders over $65. Something for OOT bags. They ship to canada also and the shipping deal applies to Canada too. Not a bad deal.

Bath & Body Works - Sale: 5 for $5 PocketBac

*** Sorry.... correction to the first post, the shipping deal DOES NOT include canada, but they do ship to Canada.

The $65 shipping deal ends tonight apparently. I guess just read the fine print on the offer, something I apparently forgot to do.

I shop at Bath and Body all the time. This is a good deal, especially if you have one of their coupons that gives you $10 off any order over 30$. Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrfected View Post
I shop at Bath and Body all the time. This is a good deal, especially if you have one of their coupons that gives you $10 off any order over 30$. Thanks for the info!
Yup! I printed this out, and we went to B&BW yesterday and cleaned them out! LOL I think the manager was kinda pissed at me cause we had $60 worth of stuff so I was trying to haggle with them to get them to ok using the coupon twice... the manager finally just slid the cashier an extra coupon wink.gif I think he was ready to get rid of me rofl.gif

We picked up 15 mini hand sanitizers in Coconut Lemon Verbena, Tropical Something or other, and Cucumber Melon. And then 16 full size (8oz) bottles of "Dancing Waters" (love the name for DW) antibacterial deep cleansing soaps. (Do you ever notice how they never put antibacterial soap in hotel rooms??) We're gonna try and hand some of those out beforehand to cut down on baggage weight.

All in all we got 15 of the hand sanitizers, 16 of the soaps and 2 aromatherapy candles for about $60 ~ we saved more than we spent!!!!! I think we saved about $44 on the regular discount (btw they are selling the 8oz Antibacterial Hand SOAPS 4 for $10!), plus the $20 savings from the coupon. We made out like bandits!! smile78.gif