5 replies to this topic

#1 lgarner83

lgarner83
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:58 PM

Hello hello!!

Here is a pic of our ceremony set up:
    Click the image to open in full size.

The colours that the resort carries do not work with our colour combo so we were told we can bring our own and that our WC will set everything up for us (for the arch, we already have chair bows) Does anyone have a clue how much I should bring? or what size? (there are tall rolls and short rolls) Any input would be great!

#2 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
    • 1,213 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:11 PM

I'd suggest about a 36" tall roll, and over estimate the length you need. Also, you may want to look at fabric other than tulle IMHO. Another idea, is to use white for the arch - it goes with everything and looks stunning against the blue background of the sky/ocean - the resort is sure to have white, and then you won't have anything to bring with you.

#3 lgarner83

lgarner83
      • 530 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nathanielthompsonphoto
        I'd suggest about a 36" tall roll, and over estimate the length you need. Also, you may want to look at fabric other than tulle IMHO. Another idea, is to use white for the arch - it goes with everything and looks stunning against the blue background of the sky/ocean - the resort is sure to have white, and then you won't have anything to bring with you.

It doesn't have white, can you believe it??!?!? It has white for around the posts like in the pic but for the accenting colours across the top, they only have purple, gold and I believe red. Our colours are white, light blue and fushia, so I want to bring some blue. Thanks so much for your help!!!

#4 joliebrad20

joliebrad20
        • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:07 AM

Very beautiful location. chair sash color and wedding decoration awesome

Chair Sashes, Chair Covers, Organza and Satin Bags Supplier in United States. Tulle Fabric and Ribbons.

www.cawraps.com

#5 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
          • 70 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:01 PM

weeding location  is just awesome. but the chair shashe can be made more decorative 

https://www.google.c...wIVyx-OCh2cmw16

visit this link you will find innovative ideas

#6 excpomelo

excpomelo
            • 20 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:53 PM

beautiful location !! its so romantic

sbo

Online updates fastest score at 7m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users