Photo

Are you having a flower girl?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:24 PM

I don't think anyone will notice if you don't..i am asking my brother if his little girl will be mine but if he says no, I don't think I will have one either

#12 susanv66

susanv66
    • 165 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:56 PM

If you are buying the attire as the gifts for the rest of the wedding party, then you should probably buy her dress as well. It doesn't have to be a dress though! We are having 3 flower girls and they are wearing adorable tutus! So cute...

#13 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:06 PM

Darcy-I would go ahead and buy her dress. My friend just recently got married and she picked up the tab on the flower girl dress. JMO!

#14 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tylersgirl
          Darcy-I would go ahead and buy her dress. My friend just recently got married and she picked up the tab on the flower girl dress. JMO!
          i agree with this ... especially if you're picking up the tab on attire for the rest of the wedding party ... it only makes sense!

word to the wise tho, don't buy anything until MUCH closer to the wedding ... those little suckers grow SO fast ... mine needed a new dress!

#15 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
          • 408 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DarcyJAde
            FI finally asked his sister if her daughter would be our flower girl. Now my question is do we buy her dress or tell her what dress to buy? Our gifts to our bridal party is their attire, so I guess we should get her dress. What do you think?
            I think that would be a lovely gesture! Plus it might be fun for you to spend some time with them before the wedding.

#16 JanJan84

JanJan84
            • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:37 PM

My Fiance and I have a 4 year old daughter so she will be the flower girl. I already chose the dress but am waiting to buy it cause she is growing so much. But I agree with the others that a flower girl is truly up to you my wedding party totals 18 people and I have about 16 people as guest so you can do what ever you want it's your day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users