PDC Bride

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 IvanG

• Vendor
  • 967 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

Hola Michelle!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! You don´t have to worry, here in cancun and Playa del Carmen is everything OK, relax and enjoy your wedding :)

#12 xxashleyxx007

• 227 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

Welcome! I hope no one gets sick! I agree with everyone, I think it's blown out of proportion. However make sure to use hand sanitizer and only drink bottled water, etc. I don't know how you catch swine flu or how to prevent it, but I would just take the same precautions as I would normally in another country.

#13 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

keep calm.speak to your ta for advise but i am sure that everything will have calmed down in a few days.change your answer phone message to say hi if your calling about our wedding everything is still on cant wait to see you don,t worry (or something like that) and dont answer the calls from people who will stress you out.hope you have a great day.

#14 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:00 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users